Discover Western Sahara
07 Nights / 08 Days
Western Sahara is a disputed territory on the northwest coast and in the Maghreb region of North and West Africa. About 20% of the territory is controlled by the self-proclaimed Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, while the remaining 80% of the territory is occupied and administered by neighboring Morocco.
Morocco and Western Sahara Tour
12 Nights / 13 Days
Discover the wild and untamed lands of southern Morocco and the Western Sahara, swapping the acclaimed charms of Marrakech for more mysterious and far less-explored regions where deserts meet remote Atlantic coast communities in a magical melange of lagoons and dunes.