A camping safari is just for you! Tanzania Budget Camping Safari packages are the most pocket-friendly way of exploring the beauty and diversity of African wildlife. Many of our visitors choose to stay in tents in order to get closer to nature and stay within the National Parks’ stunning landscapes.
Day 01: Kilimanajaro International Airport Arusha to Tarangire
Meet assist at airport & drive to Tarangire National park for game drive in the park. Your drive guide will point out for you the fascinating number of animals seen within this park including elephants, zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, gazelles and lots of baboons. The Tarangire river tends to concentrate the number of animals during the day.
Leave the park at 17:00 and drive to the lodge for overnight.
Day 02: Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast at 07:00 enter to the park for the Morning and Afternoon game drives. The park is home to the lion, hippo, elephant, zebra, buffalo, giraffe, baboon, blue and vervet monkey, warthog and more…About 350 species of birds have also been recorded. This small park contains 5 distinct vegetation zones. Thus supporting a large variety of birds and animals. The Lake Manyara National park is also famous for its large flocks of flamingos.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Serengeti National Park
Breakfast at around 0700am. Pick up from the Campsite at 0800am and drive to the Great Serengeti National Park (14,763 sq km or 5,700 sq mile’s) with your Picnic Lunch Packed and game drives en route via Ngorongoro Crater rim. Serengeti National Park is a home to lion, leopard, elephant, cheetah, buffalo, zebra, wildebeest, eland, wild dog, gazelles, crocodile and more.
Overnight at Campsite.
Day 04: Serengeti Park Full Day
After breakfast, continue with a full day both morning and afternoon game drives in Serengeti national Park. Today, your drives will range further as Serengeti is very large as your game drives will depend on the move of the migrants, your guide knows very well how to locate the herds. Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti Seronera Campsite.
Day 05: Serengeti to Ngorongoro
Wake up at 06:00hours for early morning game drives in Serengeti. At 09;00 hours, arrive at the campsite for breakfast. Then check out and drive with lunch and game viewing en route to Ngorongoro Crater Rim. Option: Visit the Olduvai Gorge (extra fee for the museum). Dinner and Overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 06: Ngorongoro Crater/ Arusha / Kilimanajaro International Airport
Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 0730hours drive to Ngorongoro Crater where you will descend into the Crater floor (19.2 km of diameter, 610m deep, 304 sq km) for game drives. All the Big five Rhino Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more…Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more.
Proceed with fame viewing while ascending the Crater and drive back to Kilimanajaro International Airport for flight back to home.
|Tarangire Simba Lodge
|Lake Manyara National Park
|Escarpment Luxury Lodge
|Serengeti National Park
|Serengeti Seronera Campsite
|Nsgorongoro Simba Campsite.
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 05 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– All Park entry fees
– Camping fees
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.