More than 75 rapids are waiting to test challenge seekers. They include those on River Ganges while rafting in Rishikesh like The Great Wall, Daniel Dip, Double Trouble, Three Blind mice, Golf Course, Roller Coaster, meant for getting a feel of mild waters. Thereafter begins the real expedition on Alaknanda from Chamoli, encountering Hillary Fall (in Nandprayag-confluence of Nandakini and Alaknanda), Kakkar Fall (at Koteshwar near Rudraprayag), Confluence Rapid (Karnaprayag and Rudraprayag), Holy Hole (near Rudraprayag), etc.
Get the wildest experience on grade III, IV and V rapids on this river and feel what it is like being on exciting waters. Rafting tour packages seamlessly include camping facilities on the banks of the rivers with sandy beaches at locations like Shivpuri, Chamoli, Kaldu Bagar, Gauchar, Rudraprayag, Kriti Nagar, Devprayag and Kaudiyala only accentuating the joy reaped on the rapids.
Day 1 Arrive Delhi
On arrival at the airport met our representative and then transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 Delhi – Rishikesh – Byasi
Morning after breakfast drive to Rishikesh and check into the camps at Byasi 30 kms ahead from Rishikesh on Badrinath Highway. Afternoon a briefing at the camp of the activities and the trip to follow. Evening campfire would be organized. Overnight at Alaknanda River Daventure Camp at Byasi…
Day 3 Byasi – Rudraprayag
Early morning you have the option to hike or take kayak lessons. After lunch proceeds to Rudraprayag, enroute stop at Devprayag to see the confluence of the Alaknanda and the Bhagirathi which meet to form the Ganga. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 4 Rudraprayag – Maletha Beach
Morning after breakfast gets ready to begin the expedition. A detailed safety briefing follows with instructions on paddling commands, rapids to be encountered etc. Expedition begins with a big Grade IV rapid, “The Holy Hole”, at the confluence with the Mandakini. Rapids keep coming in quick succession. Soak in the sun, river and scenery, staying alert to help negotiate rapids. Lunch at a waterfall and continue to make camp for the night after Srinagar. Long day on the river, covering about 36 river kms till Maletha beach. Campfire dinner and overnight at Maletha Beach
Day 5 Maletha Beach – Beas Ghat
Morning after breakfast raft down to Devprayag the confluence of the Alaknanda & Bhagirathi rivers. Camp at Beas Ghat, a famous fishing spot for the Mahseer also called the Ganga Gold. Overnight at Beas Ghat.
Day 6 Beas Ghat – Kaudiyala
Your day begins with few rapids. A day for swimming, body surfing, relaxing and spotting wildlife. Make 30 kms to reach camp below Kaudiyala, after running a couple of Grade IV rapids, “Daniel’s Dip” and “The Wall”. Overnight at camp below Kaudiyala
Day 7 Kaudiyala – Shivpuri
Day begins with negotiating a few small rapids, followed by “Three Blind Mice”, “Crossfire”, and the “Body Surfing rapid”. Cover 15 kms to reach Shivpuri and drive back to Silver Sands for the last night on river.
Day 8 Shivpuri – Rishikesh Delhi
Drive down to Shivpuri after breakfast to begin the final day’s run with big rapids, the “Roller Coaster” and “Golf Course” to make it an exciting end to a grand adventure. The trip ends near Rishikesh-lunch and depart for Delhi.
|Hotels / Camps
|Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 07 nights hotel / camps / lodge accommodation as per the program.
– Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
– English speaking assistance / guide during the journey.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursion and rafting as per the program.
– Body suits for the rafting to keep warm while on the river.
– Experienced instructors & state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety.
– All taxes.
– Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
– International air fare.
– Visa Fees (If Any).
– Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
– Any services / meals not mentioned above.
– Any costs rising due to delays, bad weather, landslides, etc.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.