You will get a chance to visit the golden triangle destinations along with the popular region of North-eastern India such as Guwahati, Itanagar, Dibrugarh etc. You will also get a chance to enjoy a boat ride in the holy river Ganges in the holy city of Varanasi.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Once you arrive in Delhi, you will get an assisted transfer to the pre-booked hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2:Delhi – Guwahati (By Flight)
Post breakfast; get transferred to the airport to board a flight for Guwahati. Check into the hotel after arrival. Post lunch, proceed for sightseeing. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Bhalukpong
After breakfast, start your road journey to Bhalukpong. On arrival, check into the tourist huts or in tents, which are placed near the angling spot.
Day 4: Bhalukpong
Day 4 is booked to enjoy angling at Bhalukpong and Tippi. You can indulge in rafting or fishing on Sessa Shore bank, which is a stretch of 15 kms. Overnight stay.
Day 5: Bhalukpong
Full-day angling or rafting. Enjoy fun activities at the organized picnic. Overnight stay.
Day 6: Itanagar
Start your journey to Itanagar, after breakfast. In the evening, enjoy sightseeing. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Pasighat
After breakfast, leave by road for Pasighat. Stay overnight at the hotel or circuit house.
Day 8: Panging-Yembung
In the wee hours of morning, leave for Boleng. From Panging to Yembung, enjoy rafting and fishing in this stretch of 45 kms. Stay overnight in Yembung.
Day 9: Yembung
Enjoy fishing and rafting in Yembung. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10: Pasighat – Oyanghat – Dibrugarh
Start your early morning road journey to Pasighat, Oyanghat. Enjoy a ferry ride to cross the river Brahmaputra. On your arrival at Dibrugarh, check into the hotel.
Day 11: Guwahati – Kolkata (By Flight)
Post breakfast, get an assisted transfer to the airport to catch flight for Kolkata. After arrival, check into the pre-booked hotel and post lunch, leave for sightseeing. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 12: Kolkata – Varanasi Overnight train
This day is booked for a city – tour of Kolkata. Get transferred to the railway station to board a train to Varanasi. Overnight aboard the train.
Day 13: Varanasi
After you arrive in Varanasi, get transferred to the hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 14: Varanasi
Early morning, enjoy boat ride in the Ganges. Post breakfast, enjoy sightseeing. After lunch, leave for an excursion to Sarnath, the Buddhist city. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 15:Varanasi – Agra (By Flight)
Get transferred to the transferred to the airport to board a flight to Agra. Get transferred to the hotel after you arrive. In the afternoon, enjoy visits to the Taj Mahal, Red fort etc. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 16:Jaipur – Fatepur Sikri – Agra (By Road) 250 Kms 5 hrs appx
Post breakfast, hit the road to reach Jaipur. On the way, cover the old-deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri. After arrival, check- in at the hotel. Spend the day in doing leisure activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 17: Jaipur
Enjoy a short trip to the Amber fort. Enjoy an Elephant ride here. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 18: Jaipur – Delhi -By Road 250 Kms 5 hrs Appx/ Delhi – Home (By Flight)
Early morning, after breakfast, start your drive back to the Delhi Airport. Board a flight for your onward journey.
|Places||Night( s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
|Itanagar||01||Cygnett Inn Trendz|
|Pasighat||01||The Serene Abode|
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 16 nights hotel / camps / lodge accommodation as per the program.
– 01 Kolkatta Varanasi Overnight train in 3rd Ac Sleeper class.
– Kolkata Varanasi Train Ticket 3rd AC sleeper class.
– Guwahati – Kolkata and Varanasi- Agra flight ticket in economy class.
– Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
– English speaking assistance / guide during the journey.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursion and rafting as per the program.
– Body suits for the rafting to keep warm while on the river.
– Experienced instructors & state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety.
– All taxes.
– Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
– Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
– International Air Ticket.
– Visa Fees ( If any).
– Any services / meals not mentioned above.
– Any costs rising due to delays, bad weather, landslides, etc.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.