Apart from the wildlife Jeep safari, Elephant safari and birding in the Corbett tiger reserve, the lookout for the Golden Mahaseer fish and big Catfish in the adjacent river on the outer periphery of Corbett is an amazing experience for tourists.
Mahaseer is a big fish found richly in the fresh River water in the Himalayan range. A range of Mahaseer species like Golden Mahaseer, Silver Mahaseer, Black Mahaseer and Goonch are significantly found in the river flowing in and around the park. For the fishing activity at the Ramganga and the Kosi River in the vicinity of Corbett National Park, you have to take the permission from the forest officials because the fishing points are within the range of the Corbett reserve forest. However, the Mahaseer fishing is no more permitted at the Corbett National Park but you are allowed to have a close sight of these beautiful fishes in the clear deep waters of the Ramganga and Koshi River in Uttarakhand.
Day 01: Arrival Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport, you will be welcomed by our representative & transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi – Corbett National Park
Angling at Corbett National Park In the morning after breakfast, drive to Corbett National park. On arrival, check-in to the resort. Evening is free for leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03: Angling at Lower Ramganga River
Morning at Leisure. After breakfast, board the open jeep to reach at the fishing point. Your next 06 coming days offers you a chance to enjoy angling in the well-known Ramganga River, one of the major rivers passes through the fields of Jim Corbett National Park. It is one of the most well-known angling destinations among anglers from all over the world. During your fishing tour, you can catch plenty of Mahseer, Gooch (Giant catfish) and Indian trout. Full day fishing at Ramganga River. Return to the resort in the evening. Dinner & Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 04: Angling at Lower Ramganga River
Morning at Leisure. After breakfast, board the open jeep to reach at the fishing point. Enjoy full day fishing in the Ramganga River. Return to the resort in the evening. Dinner & Overnight stay at the resort. Fishing can be done in the Ramganga River all round the year as the river is not snow-fed and therefore it is not affected by the snow water. Fishing season in this unique area around Vanghat is from the start of October to the mid of June for a 24 kms stretch, maintained solely for the fishing.
Day 05: Corbett – Marchula (40 Kms / 01 Hrs) Upper Ramganga River
Angling at Corbett National Park After breakfast, drive to Marchula (Upper Ramganga). On arrival take some rest, half day fishing at upper Ramganga River. Enjoy a night at the camp.
Day 06: Angling at Upper Ramganga River
Full day fishing at Upper Ramganga River. Enjoy angling on this section for the whole day. This area promises some exciting fishing experience. An overnight stay at the camp.
Day 07: Marchula – Bhikiyasen (100 kms / 03 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to village Bhikiyasen. Arrive Bhikiyasen and relax for some time. Bhikiyasen is the favourite place for professional anglers and one can catch Sizable Mahseer and Catfish at Bhikiyasen. Enjoy half day angling at Bhikiyasen. Night stay in the rest house or in the camp at Bhikiyasen.
Day 08: Bhikiyasen
After breakfast enjoy full day angling at different stretches of river at Bhikiyasen. An overnight stay in the rest house or in the camp at Bhikiyasen.
Day 09: Bhikiyasen – Delhi (350 Kms / 07 Hrs)
In the morning have breakfast & check-out from the camp & drive back to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi transfer to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 10: Delhi – Departure
Morning at leisure, after breakfast in time transfer to International airport to board the flight for home country.
|Places||Night (s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
|Corbet NP||01||Infinity Resort|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport / train stations.
– 09 nights hotel / Camps / lodge / Guest house accommodation.
– Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
– Drive from hotel / camp / guest house / lodge to fishing put in point.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private AC vehicle and driver.
– English speaking guide where necessary.
– National Park fees.
– Fishing Permits
– Ghilli fees
– All taxes.
– International / Domestic air tickets
– Visa fees (if any).
– Items of a personal nature, personal expenses.
– Travel Insurance.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.