Enjoy the horse riding through the royal trails of Rajasthan will be a truly thrilling once in a lifetime experience, a unique opportunity to enjoy the real India, away from the mass tourist circuits, visit the state in India that has enchanting lakes, majestic forts, palaces, shimmering sands and the eternally enduring Aravalli Mountains. While riding Horse through Aravali region you see wild animals i.e. panther, bear, crocodiles, eagles, vulture, green parrots, peacock and other exotic birds, antelope, sambar deer and wild boar though these animals are now rare and mostly confined to wildlife reserves.
We have designed this Itinerary in Horse Safari Programme to give a different experience of Riding Horse through Rocky Hills & Forest Area. Also see the wildlife like Antelopes, Blue Bull, Deer and Birds roaming freely in Hilly area with a hand far distance. We pass through the Houses of Jungle Tribal & stop there for few minutes for Photography & have words with them & ask your question about their livelihood. In this Aravali Range, there are some historic cenotaphs, temples & Forts, which are really very worth full & increases the importance of this tour.
Day 1: Arrive New Delhi
Arrive New Delhi airport, meet & greet by our representative with Garland welcome & mineral water bottle & transfer to your hotel for overnight. Overnight in Hotel at Delhi.
Day 2: New Delhi – Jodhpur (By Overnight Train)
After breakfast enjoy the sightseeing of Old Delhi through a rickshaw ride of narrow streets and colorful market Chandni Chowk (Silver Market) & Red Fort (Closed on Monday), built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the year 1648.
In New Delhi sightseeing visit World Heritage Site, Humayun’s Tomb, memorial of Mughal Emperor Humayun, built in the year 1562. Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the tallest (72.5 m) brick minaret in the world. Later enjoy the visit India Gate, famous monument built in memory of soldiers who died in 1st & 2nd World War, Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Parliament House. Evening transfer to Railway station to board overnight train for Jodhpur. Overnight in Train.
Day 3: Arrive Jodhpur Railway Station & Drive To Rohet
Morning on arrival at Jodhpur railway station, you will be received by our representative & drive about 45 Kms to Rohet. On arrival in Rohet, check into heritage hotel Rohet Garh & relax. Late afternoon start your first day ride in and around Rohet on the back of our well-decorated horses to get familiarise yourself with your mounts. In Rohet, you have the opportunity to see the blackbucks, Dears roaming freely in the area & meet a local tribe of nature worshipers whose unique culture and fascinating customs make for a very interesting day. Overnight in Hotel at Rohet.
Day 4: Rohet – Sardar Samand (About 6 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast, get ready to ride on the back of our well-decorated horses from Rohet to Sardar Samand. Today will cross the old villages of mud-huts occupied by the various tribes of the region. On arrival in Sardar Samand, check into the hotel Sardar Samand Palace & relax. Sardar Samand Palace was built in the 1930’s, this palace is situated at the edge of the lake on a hill and provides an opportunity to see birds many varieties of migratory birds. Overnight in Sardar Samand.
Day 5: Sardar Samand – Sodawas (About 6 Hrs Ride)
Morning after breakfast, start ride through open scrubland to Sodawas. Halt for Picnic lunch at scenic village Utwan. Later ride continue to Sodawas by passing several small villages & see the friendly villagers in their typical colourful traditional dresses. You have also the opportunity to see oxen turning wheels to bring up water from deep wells. On arrival in Sodawas, check into the hotel & relax. Overnight in Sodawas.
Day 6: Sodawas – Kotri (About 6 Hrs Ride)
Morning after breakfast, start ride through farms and large villages. The landscape changes from the dry thorny scrub to rich fertile farmlands. Enjoy Lunch enroute at local village. Later ride continue for Kotri, which is a typical Rajasthani village. On arrival at Kotri in the evening, check into the hotel & relax. Overnight in Kotri.
Day 7: Kotri – Ranakpur (About 6 Hrs Ride)
Morning after breakfast, start ride to Ranakpur, located on the southern edge of the Aravalli Hills, perhaps the world’s oldest mountains. The ride is through rich farmland, lakes and colourful villages. Ranakpur is home to an exceptionally beautiful 15th century Jain temple complex in the Aravali ranges. On arrival in Ranakpur, check into the hotel & relax. Overnight in Ranakpur.
Day 8: Ranakpur – Kumbhalgarh (About 6 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast, get ready for your last day of ride through the lush green Aravalli valleys, which are inhabited by leopard, sloth bear, sambhar deer, four horned antelope and wild boar. We will have lunch at the Hunting Lodge of the Ghanerao. Later ride continue for Kumbhalgarh. On arrival check into the hotel & relax. In the afternoon enjoy the visit of Kumbhalgarh Fort. The walls of this fort are 36 KMS long and have been called the Great Wall of India which is the second after the Great Wall of China. Overnight in Kumbhalgarh.
Day 9: Kumbhalgarh – Udaipur (85 Kms / About 2 Hrs Drive)
Morning after breakfast, drive to Udaipur by Car. Udaipur is set on the edge of three lakes & also known as the “City of Lakes & Palaces”. Undoubtedly one of the most romantic cities in India. On arrival, check into the hotel & relax Afternoon enjoy sightseeing of Udaipur including City Palace is the largest palace complex in Rajasthan, comprising many buildings added at different time by various Maharaja, Jagdish Temple & take a boat ride around Lake Pichola offers spectacular views of the city in Lake Pichola. Later take a short walk in the colorful market of Udaipur. Overnight in Hotel at Udaipur.
Day 10: Udaipur – Delhi – Home (By Flight)
Morning transfer to airport to board flight to New Delhi. Arrive Delhi & catch connecting flight back to home.
|Places||Night( s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
|Rohet||01||Rohet Garh Hotel|
|Sardar Samand||01||Sardar Samand Palace|
|Kumbhalgarh||01||The Kumbha Bagh|
– 08 nights hotel / camp accommodation on Double / Twin sharing basis.
– 01 Overnight train Delhi to Udaipur in 2nd AC Sleeper class.
– All arrival / departure transfers sightseeing & overland journey by Air Conditioned Vehicle as per programme,
– Domestic Flight Ticket Udaipur – Delhi.
– Delhi – Jodhpur Train Ticket in 2nd air-conditioned Sleeper Class.
– 01 Horse to each rider on all riding days.
– All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) on Riding days.
– Breakfast only in hotels on non-riding days.
– Mineral water when riding (Per Rider Two Bottles a Day).
– Refreshment during rides like Packed Juice, Fresh Fruits, Biscuits, Chips, Tea, Coffee Etc.
– Monument Entrances.
– Back-up Vehicle for your Luggages.
– The services of an English speaking guide on sightseeing days.
– English speaking Horse Guide for whole trip.
– Cultural Programme every Night of riding day.
– All required Video / Camera fees.
– Farewell Dinner with Typical Rajasthani Dance and Folk Songs by Local Artist in Bon Fire.
– Assistance by friendly, knowledgeable English speaking ground representatives from the moment you arrive in India until the time you leave.
– All Currently Applicable Taxes.
– International Flights.
– Lunch & Dinner on Non-Riding days.
– Personal medical insurance, extra drinks, any camera fees.
– Visa fees and items of personal nature such as tips, laundry, liquor, extra drinks etc.
– Anything which is not mentioned in included section.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.