Bahrain has a highly tolerant culture that offers residents and tourists complete freedom. Moreover, what sets it apart from most Gulf countries is that it strikes the perfect balance between modern and traditional living.
Day 01: Arrive Bahrain
Welcome to Bahrain! Officially known as the Kingdom of Bahrain, it is a sovereign state in the Persian Gulf. Bahrain is an Arabic word meaning “Two Seas” and refers to the two sources of water surrounding the islands, fresh water springs and the surrounding seas. Bahrain is an archipelago of 33 small islands and enjoys a strategic location in the Arabian Gulf midway between the Qatar peninsula and Saudi Arabia. It is connected to Saudi Arabia by a 25km causeway. On arrival at Bahrain International Airport you will be met & transferred to hotel by our local representative. Check-In at your Hotel & Rest of the day is free for you to explore Manama.
Day 02: Bahrain
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Today we proceed for a 4 Hour Historic Bahrain & City Tour. Our first stop will be Beit Al Quran (also known as House of Quran). It is one of the island’s most attractive pieces of architecture and is the home to an immensely fair and valuable collection of Islamic manuscripts collected from all around the Islamic world including North Africa, Iran, India and china along with number of rare Islamic artefacts like jewellery, gold ornamental glasses and utensils. The interesting collection of calligraphy prints and books dating back to 7th and 8th centuries are unique. Al Fateh grand mosque has its architectural beauty. It has the world’s largest fiber glass dome and the entire mosque is tastefully designed. Its interior truly reflects the Islamic beauty. The mosque can accommodate more than 7,000 Muslims to offer prayer. Non-Muslims visitors are most welcome and it is mandatory to wear decent clothes and cover head (for women) and remove shoes before entering the mosque.
Bahrain international museum offers a comprehensive view of Bahrain and houses a wonderful collection of exhibits from contemporary Bahraini paintings, sculptures and ceramics to scenes depicting life in the Dilmun civilization more than 5,000 years ago. The most attractive part of the museum “the walls” where a replica of an ancient burial mound dating to 2,800 BC is placed. The mound is taken from original place and reinstalled in the museum. The Bahrain World Trade Center (also called Bahrain WTC or BWTC) is a 240 m (787 ft) high twin tower complex located in Manama, Bahrain. The towers were built in 2008. It is the first skyscraper in the world to integrate wind turbines into its design. King Fahad causeway is approximately 25 KM long, build at the cost of $1 billion connecting Bahrain to Saudi Arabia. It is one of the world’s longest bridges over the sea and between two countries. The drive through this causeway is pleasure and visit to the tower restaurant near the Saudi Arabian.
Day 03: Bahrain
Enjoy breakfast at your Hotel. Today we will enjoy Bahrain’s one & only indoor skydiving experience. You can’t resist the incredible feeling of a freefall in one of the tallest wind tunnels in the world; with an overall height of 12 meters, constructed with tempered glass. Jump in just like you would from an aircraft, but without a parachute, and even without boarding an airplane in the first place! Everyone can enjoy this body flight experience, except for those reluctant to go on a life-changing adventure.
Day 04: Bahrain
Today we proceed to Bahrain International Karting Circuit to enjoy 30 Mins Go-Karting. On arrival to BIKC you will first need to register on the system and sign a disclaimer form (legal guardian’s signature is required for drivers below the age of 18 – ID will be checked by reception). Once registered the customer service officer will add you to a racing session accordingly to your purchase. You will then proceed to the changing rooms to get ready for the experience. Fully closed flat shoes are mandatory. Helmets, racing suits, gloves and balaclavas will be provided by BIKC. Once geared up, a track coordinator will take you through safety briefing and explain how to operate the karts safely plus the track specifications. At the end of your session/race your lap times will be sent automatically to your email address. You will have the option to post your results on Facebook and of course go for another session if you are not tired.
Day 05: Bahrain
Land Rover Experience Bahrain’s off road course located in the heart of the Sakhir desert, this off road course covers 3.5 kilometres of varying terrains such as sand, rock, hill and water landscapes. There are 32 natural and man-made obstacles allowing guests to traverse terrain including slide slopes, humps, rocks, gravel roads and watercourses, all the while assessing the driving environment, maximising the capability and technology of the vehicle and most importantly developing driving skills in the world’s most capable luxury vehicles.
The Experience Drives are unique and tailored to all guests, no matter what their skill level.
Day 06: Depart Bahrain
After breakfast, depending on your departure time of flight we will transfer you to Bahrain International Airport. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Bahrain & we thank you for providing us opportunity to serve you & cater your travel requirements.
************END OF THE TOUR************
|Bahrain||05||Wyndham Grand Manama|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 05 Nights accommodation
– Meal Plan: Breakfast + Dinner
– English speaking guide
– Bahrain Tourist Visa.
– Half Day Bahrain Historic & City Tour on Private Basis
– Enjoy Indoor Skydiving with Private Transfers
– Enjoy 30 Mins Go-Karting at Bahrain International Karting – – Circuit on Seat In Coach Basis (9 Hp Kart)
– Private Land Rover Experience in Bahrain
– Entrance fee to monuments as per itinerary
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.