Bahrain has a highly tolerant culture that offers residents and tourists complete freedom. Moreover, what sets it apart from most Gulf countries is that it strikes the perfect balance between modern and traditional living.
Day 01: Bahrain Arrival
On arrival at Bahrain International Airport, our representatives shall meet you at the arrival hall and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Bahrain.
Day 02: Bahrain
After Breakfast, proceed on Half day sightseeing tour with our Professional English-speaking guide to visit Bahrain National Museum, Bahrain Fort, Royal Camel Farm, King Fahad Causeway. Overnight at Bahrain.
Day 03: Bahrain
After Breakfast, proceed on Half day sightseeing tour with our Professional English-speaking guide to visit Jabel Al Dukhan, First Oil Well, Tree of Life, Al-Areen Wildlife Park (Sanctuary), Bahrain International Circuit (photo stop). Overnight at Bahrain.
Day 04: Bahrain
After Breakfast, proceed on Half day sightseeing tour with our Professional English-speaking guide to visit Ahmed Al Fateh Grand Mosque, Bait Al Quran, Khalaf House (Memory of Manama) Photo Stop, Bab Al Bahrain (Manama Souq). Overnight at Bahrain.
Day 05: Bahrain Departure
After Breakfast, free time till you checkout and transfer to the airport for onward journey.
***********END OF THE TOUR**********
|Bahrain||04||Wyndham Grand Manama|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 04 Nights accommodation
– Meal Plan: Breakfast + Dinner
– English speaking guide
– Bahrain Tourist Visa.
– Entrance fee to monuments as per itinerary
– All transfers, sightseeing by
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.