Belgium, a country in Western Europe, is known for medieval towns, Renaissance architecture and as headquarters of the European Union and NATO. The country has distinctive regions including Dutch-speaking Flanders to the north, French-speaking Wallonia to the south and a German-speaking community to the east. The bilingual capital, Brussels, has ornate guildhalls at Grand-Place and elegant art-nouveau buildings
Day 01: Arrive Brussels – Bruges
Arrive Belgium, after that proceed to train station to catch the train to Bruges at the same day, once you arrive at Bruges proceed to your hotel and check in, rest of the day is at leisure to explore. overnight at hotel. Highlights:Bruges.
Day 02: Bruges – Bruges City Tour
After Breakfast, The Tour Discover the Venice of the North comfortably seated in a mini-coach and enjoying comments in the language of your choice. You will be charmed by the artistic wealth of the innumerable monuments, historical buildings and churches. You will pass by the Belfort, the Straffe Hendrik Brewery, the Church of Our Lady, the Gruuthuse museum, the fish market, the Jan Van Eyck statue, the Botanical gardens, the Guido Museum, the Jerusalem Church, and beautiful windmills such as St Janshuismolen dating from the 1770s. You will also admire, on your journey, the numerous canals and the typical God houses, late medieval-looking houses bearing a name and a year on the outside wall, which can be seen everywhere in the city. Overnight at hotel. Includes Transportation by mini-coach, audio-commentary. Highlights:Gruuthuse Museum, the church of our lady.
Day 03: Bruges
After Breakfast, proceed to train station to take the train to Brussels, Arrive Brussels and rest of the day is at leisure to explore. Overnight at hotel. Highlights:Brussels.
Day 04: Brussels – Brussels City Tour
After Breakfast, We begin our visit with a short stroll in the old city centre. An experienced guide provides information about the world-famous Grand Place with its unique city hall and splendid guild houses. We continue our adventure through the capital by coach. We pass by the magnificent St. Michaels cathedral, the Congress Column, the Heizel district with the renowned Atomium, the remarkable Chinese pavilion and the Japanese tower. We drive back to the centre via the Palace of Laken and visit Zavel district with its many antique stores. After the impressive Court of Justice and the elegant Louiza Square, we drive to the stately Place Royale, the Royal Palace and the old Palace of the Nations which is now the home of Parliament. Around the corner, the heart of Europe beats: the buildings of the Commission, the Council of Ministers and the European Parliament Buildings. Includes Transportation by coach, walking guided tour of the Grande Place and outside view of the European Community Buildings. Highlight : Heizel district, Michaels cathedral.
Day 05: Brussels
After Breakfast, day free at leisure to explore . you can explore some really nice cafe and pubs, or you can utilize this day free for the shopping. Overnight at hotel. Highlight : shopping.
Day 06: Brussels
After Breakfast, proceed to airport to board the flight back to home.
|Bruges||03||La Maison Bruges|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 05 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance Fee
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.