Bulgaria is the epitome of a holiday destination that offers something for every interest. With the presence of modern metropolis, picturesque mountains, forests, lot of history, ancient ruins, and magnificent beaches this country promises a wonderful Holiday to Bulgaria to people from all walks of life. Your Private Tour – Best Of Bulgaria with Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas and Sunny Beach delivers most of the above. This is a fully customizable program and can be tailored to meet your any expectations of services and budget, all you need is to get in touch with our consultant who will be happy to assist. Have a great trip to Bulgaria.
Day 01: Sofia Arrival
On arrival at Sofia airport, meet our representative for your your comfortable transfer to your downtown hotel in Sofia. Check in at your hotel and relax. Later in the evening make your way to the front of Palace Of Justice to join a 2 hours walking tour of Sofia downtown. Return to your hotel. Overnight in Sofia.
Day 02: Sofia – Plovdiv ( APPROX 1,1/2 HOURS DRIVE – 145 KMS )
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel before you meet your driver cum guide for a comfortable transfer to Plovdiv, on arrival at Plovdiv check in at your hotel, Later make your way to the front of Municipality building on the central pedestrian street to join a walking tour of Plovdiv city downtown, an Open-Air UNESCO Heritage Town.
Enjoy some free time to explore Plovdiv – the town of seven hills, and considered to be one of the oldest cities in Europe, you may pick up this opportunity to visit Bunardjik hill, do some street shopping or choose an optional activity from a list of Bulgaria sightseeing tour and activities which La Vacanza Travel Offers. Overnight in Plovdiv.
Day 03: Plovdiv – Burgas ( APPROX 2,1/2 HOURS DRIVE – 250 KMS )
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your hotel, then meet your driver cum guide for your transfer to Burgas in your comfortable vehicle. On arrival at Burgas check in at your hotel.
Located on the coast of Black sea Burgas is fourth largest city of Bulgaria and a visit to Burgas means fun filled beach-time, excursions to its famous museums and archaeology sites, day trip to many of the popular places near Burgas lined up along the Black Sea Coast near Burgas.
Join the happy crowd on the central Pedestrian Street of Burgas and continue to Sea Garden, a huge seafront park, which is also the centre of recreational, sports and cultural activities. Enjoy a the dinner in one of the fish restaurant on the beach line.
Overnight in Burgas.
Day 04: Burgas ( EXCURSION TO SOZOPOL AND NESSEBAR )
Breakfast at your hotel. The Day is free for you to explore beach activities or simply relax at your hotel. You may also choose to visit Sozopol ( 35 Kms from Burgas), a Black Sea historical resort town founded in 7th century BC to explore its beautifully carved wooden buildings in its Old town and Sozopol medieval fortifications ( or castle ) before you return to your hotel in Burgas.
Later in the afternoon travel to Nessebar, a UNESCO-listed town that offers seaside fun along with with sites of immense historical wealth. Nessebar is also approx 35 Kms from Burgas). On arrival in Nessebar make your way to the main gates of the Old Town to join a walking tour of Nessebar city old town. After the tour you may continue to explore Nessebar or visit to the adjacent Sunny Beach Resort.
Meet your driver and transfer back to your hotel in Burgas. Overnight in Burgas.
Day 05: Burgas – Sofia
After a sumptuous breakfast at your hotel transfer to Burgas airport to take your flight to Sofia. Your driver will meet you at Sofia airport for your comfortable transfer to your hotel in Sofia. Later in the afternoon you may choose to visit Rila Monastery (a UNESCO Heritage Site) or spend the day to explore city of Sofia on your own Overnight in Sofia.
Day 06: Sofia Departure
After a leisurely breakfast at your hotel transfer to Sofia airport on time to take your flight.
|City||Night (s)||Hotel / Camp|
|Sofia||01||Grand Hotel Sofia|
|Plovdiv||01||Grand Hotel Plovdiv|
|Burgas||02||Hotel Bulgaria Burgas|
|Sofia||01||Grand Hotel Sofia|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 05 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance Fee
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.