Start and end in Djibouti! With the Discovery tour 5 Days/ 4 Nights Best of Djibouti Highlights (Comfort Plus), you have a 5 days tour package taking you through Djibouti, Djibouti and Ardoukoba Volcano,
Day 01: Arrival in Djibouti
Upon arrival in Djibouti, you will meet and greet with our` representative who will welcome you to Djibouti and transfer from the airport to the hotel for overnight.
Day 02: The city of Djibouti
Wake up for an early breakfast and afterward leave to the city for a full-day view. You will enjoy touring around the city numerous monuments and markets. All meals included and night at hotel.
Day 03: Lac Abbe
After an early breakfast, drive to Lac Abbe for a trip at the saltwater lake. It IS situated at the incredible scene of nature perhaps making it worldlier, serving as a set for the classic science fiction. Explore how limestone chimneys belch sulfur via Grand Barra; the remains of an ancient lake are giving a chance to spot wildlife. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Lac Assal
Take your route to Bankoualeh oasis to see some of the beautiful waterfalls and gardens after breakfast. Later on continue to Lac Assal, a crater that is considered one of the most spectacular natural phenomena in Africa via the village of Ardo. and night at hotel
Day 05: Lac Assal-Djibouti-Khartoum
After breakfast, explore the volcanic region including Ardoukoba volcano, its hot spring, and the surrounding at Lac Assal. At noon drive back to Djibouti for your onward flight.
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 04 nights accommodation as per program
– English speaking guide
– Meals: Breakfasts & Dinners
– Entrance fee as per program
– All sightseeing & excursion by private vehicle
– All present government taxes
• International Flights.
• Personal Expenses.
• Camera / Video Camera Fees.
• Medical Aid.
• Travel Insurance.
• Accommodation in good hotels.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost. – Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.