Explore the Emirates and part of Oman in this extensive tour with some excellent hotels, tours and excursions.
Day 01: Dubai – Arrival
In and around Dubai Meet & Greet at the Dubai International Airport by the representative. Arrival transfer by private vehicle to your hotel. Overnight stay in Dubai.
Day 02: Dubai
Breakfast in Hotel. This morning we will start with a Full Day Dubai City Tour of Dubai. You will be picked up from your hotel between 08:00 and 08:30 am. It is a great tour to experience the ultimate Dubai, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city’s evolution throughout time. The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area , and the famous Burj Al Arab , a stop at an art center, we will also cross the new Canal , then a visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule . We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is included on your own. Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic “Abras,” enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai’s biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces.
Later you will see Burj Khalifa – the worlds tallest tower. Access the 124th Floor of the world’s tallest tower and take a birds eye view of the entire city from this vantage point. Later the tour will continue to the modern part of the city . We will drive to Palm Jumeirah, drive past City Walk, drive through the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, get on a monorail to enter Palm Jumeirah and explore the iconic Atalntis hotel. Later explore the Marina area with photostops before ending the tour in Mall of Emirates. You will be dropped off either in Dubai Mall, Mall of Emirates, Deira City Center or Burjuman. The tour ends at around 06:00 pm and you will then have make your own way to the hotel from the above drop off points. Overnight stay in Dubai.
Day 03: Dubai – Sharjah – Dubai
In and around SharjahBreakfast in hotel. Today you will depart for a half day Sharjah city tour. You will be picked up from your hotel between 08:00 – 08:30 am. The Pearl of the Gulf is a must to discover to complete a visit to DUBAI . Visit King Faisal Mosque, experience Emirati culture, visit the Fort of Sharjah, learn about the customs and traditions that are deeply rooted in the Emirati culture. Continue to the Heritage Museum, and the enchanting Souk Al Arsa and Souk al Markazi, which is a veritable treasure trove of carpets, jewelry, and intricate handicrafts. The tour will end up in the Dubai Mall and you will be dropped off at Dubai Mall. You will have free time explore this massive entertainment center. Later make your own way back to the hotel. Overnight in DUBAI.
Day 04: Dubai
Breakfast in hotel. Day free for independent activities. Later in the afternoon you will a enjoy Desert safari, a trip to DUBAI without a desert experience is not complete. You will be picked up from your hotel around 3 pm. You will be traveling across the deserts of Dubai in a 4×4 Gray line vehicle. You will enjoy several photo stops during an exhilarating dune drive over the golden desert sands. The drive will then continue across the desert, witness a beautiful Arabian sunset, before reaching the campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). The experience will end with a breath taking performance by the elegant Belly dancer, who will charm you through the evening with her performance. Drive back to your hotel and you will be dropped back by 09:00 pm. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 05: Dubai – Abu Dhabi – Dubai (120 kms / approx 1 hour 30 mins drive)
Breakfast in Hotel. This morning we will start for a full day Abu Dhabi city tour. You will be picked up from your hotel between 08:00 and 08:30 am. Participate in Gray line’s ultimate Abu Dhabi full day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park , before we stop at the the YAS MALL. We will enjoy the biggest mall of ABU DHABI , we will stop there to discover the mall and have lunch before we continue our tour .The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE ( just opened ) and GUGGENHEIM ( still under construction) museums are to complete the image of ABU DHABI as a cultural Arab capital . Our guide will drop you in the Louvre museum , for a full visit before he picks you up 2 hours later .At the end of the afternoon , we will head up back to DUBAI passing again through the YAS island before we reach DUBAI. You will be dropped off at our central drop off locations in Dubai, i.e. Mall of Emirates or Dubai Mall or Deira City Center or Burjuman. Overnight stay in Dubai.
Day 06: Dubai – Mussandam (Oman) – Dubai
Breakfast in hotel. Today you will wander to a spot near the waters of the “Gulf of Oman”, and let this boat ride be your gateway to the natural Mediterranean treasures of the gulf. The Musandam which is located in the northern-most part of Oman, has one of the most peaceful, isolated and beautiful coastlines in the world, where the towering Hajar Mountains rise directly from the waves , providing an awe-inspiring backdrop for the caves, bays and pebble beaches along the coast. The sheltered bays also offer a safe environment for snorkelers and non- divers to explore. Marine life of the gulf of Oman is rich in diversity with fish, corals, turtles and invertebrates. A dhow trip into the Fjords of Musandam offers an insight into this fantastic landscape and guarantees an ambience of peace and tranquility, as you bond with nature and explore the wonders of the sea and mysterious natural sea caves. If you are lucky, you might even spot Dolphins along the cruise as you enjoy lunch on board. The traditional type of dhows are equipped with comfortable seats, cushions and carpets. Additionally, Enjoy sea safaris, snorkeling & swimming, as well as see Oman’s typical lime stone houses from the comfort of your boat. Snorkeling equipment such as Mask & Fins can be provided upon request in advance. At the end the tour, we head back to Dubai. Overnight stay in Dubai.
Day 07: Dubai – Departure
Final departure transfer to airport for flight back to home.
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 06 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Entrance Fees (Dubai Musuem)
– Desert safari with BBQ dinner
– Access to Burj Khalifa – At the Top 124th Floor.
– Half Day Sharjah City Tour available
– Half day modern Dubai city tour
– Full day tour of East coast
– Full day at Dubai parks
– Full day Abu Dhabi city tour
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.