Yemen is located on the southwest corner of Arabian Peninsula and occupying 527, 968 km2 and this area makes from him the second largest country onthe peninsula with population 24,8 million in 2011 according UN statistics. It is bordered to the north by Saudi Arabia and to the east by Oman. The western coastline faces the Red Sea, and the southern coast sits on the Gulf of Aden and the Arabian Sea.
Day 01: Sana´a – President´s Mosque – Beit Bouss
Arrival to Sana’a and booking from the airport and transfer to hotel. After some rest drive to Visit Al-Saleh’s Mosque opened for non-moslims. Visit Beit Bouss (village at the south western side of Sana’a). Visit Old City Sana’a inscribed on UNESCO World Heritage List and Old Market. Traditional dinner and overnight in Sana´a.
Day 02: Sana’a – Wadi Dahr (Dar Al-Hajar) – Thula – Habbaba – Kawkaban – Shibam – Al-Tawila – Al-Mahweet
After breakfast drive to Wadi Dahr (Rock Palace) – house designed on the ruins of an old temple. then drive to Thula (inscribed in UNESCO heritage with a fort). Then visit Habbaba to see historic cistern used until today. Lunch and drive to Kawkaban (historical city with fortified citadel an ancient cemeteries). From Kawkaban trekking (approximately 1 hour) to Shibam and drive to visit Al-Tawila city connected with al-Mintab fortification wall and the fortresses inThula. Known for its strategic position.
After then visit Al-Mahweet governorate with fortresses. Overnight in Al-Mahweet.
Day 03: Al-Mahweet – Al-Riadi – Wadi Sara – Khamis Bani Sa’ad – Manakha
Drive from Al-Mahweet to Al-Riadi to overlook versants of mountains. Then drive to Wadi Sara valley and then visit beautiful Khamis Bani Sa’ad valley. Drive to Manakha province. Overnight in Manakha (to see Yemen traditional dance and singing in the night time).
Day 04: Manakha – Al-Hutaib – Al-Hajjara – Bora (Bura´) – Hodeyda
Sightseeing and trekking to Al- Hutaib (village located south of Manakha and contains Fortress and Tomb of the Caller) and Al-Hajjara. Lunch in Manakha and then drive to Bura´ – protected area. From Bura´ drive to Hodeyda. Visit beach and relaxing. Overnight in Hodeyda.
Day 05: Hodeyda – Al-Khokha – Zabid – Bab Al-Mandab – Mokha – Ta´iz
After breakfast drive to Al-Khokha and swimming in Red Sea. Then drive to Zabid City. Visit city Zabid and Ash’arites Mosque (inscribed on UNESCO Heritage List). Then drive to Bab Al-Mandab („Gate of Grief“) and drive to Al-Mokha – port city, famous because of coffee.“). Then drive to Ta´iz. Overnight in Ta´iz.
Day 06: Ta’iz – Jibla – Ibb – Sana’a
Visit city Ta’iz and Castle Al-Quahira. Then drive to Jibla which city is inscribed in UNESCO World Heritage and then drive to Ibb Governorate and back to Sana´a. The rest of the day we will take a walk through Old City. After arrival relaxing in hotel and Old City. Visit traditional Turkish bath. Overnight in Sana´a.
Day 07: Depart Sana´a
After breakfast shopping and relaxing in Old City and lunch on Fish Market. In the afternoon transfer to Airport and departure.
|Sana’a||01||Mövenpick Hotel Sana’a|
|Ta´iz||01||Al Saeed Hotel Taiz|
|Sana’a||01||Mövenpick Hotel Sana’a|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 06 nights accommodation as per program
– English speaking guide
– Meals: Breakfasts & Dinners
– Entrance fee as per program
– All sightseeing & excursion by private vehicle
– All transport and listed activities
– All present government taxes
• International Flights.
• Personal Expenses.
• Camera / Video Camera Fees.
• Medical Aid.
• Travel Insurance.
• Accommodation in good hotels.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost. – Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.