Start and end in Kigali! With the Safari tour 7 Days Big 5 & Big Cats in Rwanda Wilderness, you have a 7 days tour package taking you through Kigali, Rwanda and 2 other destinations in Rwanda.
Day 01: Transfer from Kigali International Airport to your Hotel
When you arrive at Kigali International airport, the first impression is the availability of the airport staff and the cleanliness. The formalities are quickly settled and recovered. Here they don’t lose time for trivialities and our drive guide will welcome you with humbleness and smile. With listening and caring, speak with you courtesy, he will guide your Hotel and wish you a pleasant stay for your first night.
Day 02: Kigali City Tour
At the Kigali genocide memorial and the campaign against genocide you will get to know all about the country background and knowing the truth cause of the recent bloodiest genocide through the tangible testimonies and images.
Later you will visit the Community where e you will get to know all about Rwanda cultural uniqueness through some handmade products and their impact on reconciliation.
A round in the city center and free zone area will explain you why Rwanda is today fastest growing economy in the world and the cleanest country in Africa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Transfer to Akagera national park from Kigali
After a relaxed breakfast from your hotel in Kigali, you head to Akagera National Park.
Akagera National Park covers 2500 km² of savannah west of the Kagera River, in the north-east of Rwanda. The park has a variety of wildlife and is a habitat for over 500 different species of birds. Herds of elephant and buffalo emerge from the woodland to drink at the lakes, while you might stumble across a leopard, a spotted hyena or even a lion. Giraffe and zebra haunt the savannah, and more than a dozen types of antelope inhabit the park.
In the afternoon you will go for a long game drive in the national park.
Day 04: Game drive and Boat ride on Akagera
In the morning after breakfast, you will go for a game drive in the park in search for wildlife. During the game drive through the Savannah grassland of Akagera national park, you should watch out for animals like the Lions, Leopards, elephants, antelopes and many more. After the game drive, later n the afternoon you will go for a boat ride on Akagera River in search for water loving animals like the hippos, and crocodiles.
Day 05: Akagera National Park – Lake kivu
After breakfast we will drive to lake kivu belt road for lunch, rest and entertainment. Here the canoeing, boat riding is an incredible experience. Lake Kivu is the most beautiful lake in Africa and has a splendid view colored by its thousand green islands. You can even sit in the pyrogue or in the boat as a passenger and be able to touch the water and ride to Island after island for various views. Over evening, you will be hosted there.
Day 06: Local Fishing activities in Lake Kivu
Early morning, we will sit in an boat and follow lake Kivu local fish-men who will show us how they use traditional Techniques of trapping fishes. The small fishes called Sambaza make a daily sauce for Karongi citizens. Very testy and healthy. We should try them.
Afternoon we will drive through the Congo Nile crest and borrow the road to Musanze and stay at Red rocks Rwanda, an Rwandan indigenous village in the countryside.
Day 07: Cultural Village and drive back to Kigali
In the morning after breakfast, we will get our breakfast with the local community in the Rocks cultural village where you should experiment the Rwandan Cultural through local factories, cuisine, dancing and weaving.
Evening transfer to airport for flight back to home.
|Kigali Marriott Hotel
|Akagera National Park
|Akagera Game Lodge
|Gorillas Lake Kivu Hotel
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 06 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– National Park entrance Fees as per program
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.