Cycling tours in Rajasthan have gained huge popularity in the past few years. Pedaling down the streets of major cities in Rajasthan is sure to give one goosebumps, exploring the jewels of the prosperous past, coming across rich heritage and their stories, visiting villages and learning about the ways of life, altogether make for a spectacular escapade. Many organisers arrange cycling trips in major cities of Rajasthan namely Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner.
At the Pink City Cycling Tour, you will find yourself embracing the traditional culture and soaking in the vibrant atmosphere. Ride past historical monuments and splendid architectures like the Hawa Mahal, Govind dev Ji Temple, Ajmeri Gate, Badi Chopar Market, Albert Hall Museum and the likes.
At Udaipur, visit the Morvania, Varda, Hawala villages and witness the livelihood of the farmers and local artisans where afterwards the cycling entourage heads towards the giant Tiger lake and Fateh Sagar Lake. Fulfil your heart’s quench for scenic beauty, meet warm people and explore marvellous sights which are less crowded but carry equal amount of cultural flavour and adorn rustic beauties.
Most Cycling tours are conducted by professionals who provide premium quality cycles and necessary safety gears. Cycling tours come with combined meal packages. Morning Cycling tours in Rajasthan provide the participants with breakfast whereas day trips offer lunch options in veg. Most rides are conducted keeping in mind the fitness level of the participant.
Day 01 Home – Delhi By Flight
Flight to Delhi.
Day 02 Arrive Delhi By Flight / Delhi – Agra By Road 205 Kms. / 3.5 hrs. appx.
Arrive Delhi, meet assist and transfer to Agra.
Breakfast on the way to Agra at Mid-way.
Arrive Agra, and transfer to the hotel. Rest.
PM: Visit Taj Mahal and return back to the hotel for the bike fitting preparation for the challenge ahead. Overnight in Agra.
Day 03 Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Keoladeo NP Bike Ride 62 Kms. / 5-6 hrs. appx.
Start the challenge today. The priest will be there ready to make a small prayer ceremony to give his blessings for the BIKE RIDE challenge in India. A wonderful way to start your Bike Ride from the city of Taj Mahal. Our first stop will be Fatehpur Sikri. Visit Fatehpur Sikri.
Later, continue ride to Bharatpur. . It is famous for the Keoladeo Ghana National Park; a world heritage site, which is one of the finest water-bird sanctuaries in the world. We will have the opportunity to visit the National Park on rickshaws. Overnight in Bharatpur.
Day 04 Keoladeo NP – Alwar Bike Ride 107 Kms. / 5-6 hrs. appx.
In the morning, start BIKE RIDE to Alwar. Overnight in Alwar.
Day 05 Alwar – Sariska Bike Ride 60 Kms. / 4-5 hrs. appx.
In the morning, start BIKE RIDE to Sariska. You will have chance to visit Sariska National Park.
Overnight in Sariska.
Day 06 Sariska – Chomu Bike Ride 108 Kms. / 5-6 hrs. appx.
In the morning, start BIKE RIDE to Chomu. On arrival, you will be transferred to the old Maharaja’s Palace where you will be staying tonight.
Day 07 Chomu – Kalakho Bike Ride 98 Kms. / 4-5 hrs. appx.
In the morning, start BIKE RIDE to old village Kalakho which is located in district Dausa of Rajasthan.
Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 08 Kalakho – Jaipur Bike Ride 71 Kms. / 4-5 hrs. appx.
In the morning, start BIKE RIDE for the famous PINK city “Jaipur” and a capital of Rajasthan.
Finish the BIKE RIDE over view picturesque Amber Fort.
Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 09 Jaipur – Delhi By Road 260 Kms. / 5-6 hrs. appx.
In the morning visit shopping, later drive by bus to Delhi, on arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10 Depart Delhi By Flight
In time departure to Delhi airport for flight back home.
|City||Night (s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Bharatpur||01||Laxmi Vilas Palace|
|Sariska||01||Sariska Tiger Camp|
|Chomu||01||Hotel Chomu Palace|
|Kalakho||01||Umaid Lake Palace|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 09 Nights hotel accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Supply of refreshments Water, Juice, Cold Drinks, Sweets, Candies, Fresh Fruits, Muffins during the bike ride.
– All other services required during the BIKE RIDE.
– Farewell Gala Dinner.
– Accompanying English-speaking guide, assistant staff, marking staff.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.