Cycling through the vibrant Rajasthan on the Golden Triangle Cycling Tour will leave you mesmerised! You will start this thrilling ride from the narrow lanes of India’s capital, and then traverse through the dramatic landscapes of Rajasthan, finally experiencing the magic of Taj Mahal in Agra. Explore the magnificent forts, wander through the wild forests of Ranthambore and visit one of the best places for bird watching in India.
The Golden Triangle Bike Tour starts from Delhi, the capital city of India, holding a strong and long past. Delhi still has that charm of the old times and a visit to the monuments of the historical city will leave you in awe. Our next destination is Agra, housing the magical monuments Taj Mahal, fondly called as the “Symbol of Love”. Traverse through few local villages of Rajasthan and stay there to experience a different lifestyle. Before leaving for Delhi to conclude the trip, stop at Jaipur, “The Pink City” of Rajasthan. The city is known for its royal palaces, incredible havelis and exquisite handicrafts and jewellery. No better way to explore the magic of India and her many colours than to take this golden triangle cycling tour.
Day 01 Arrive Delhi By Flight / Delhi – Agra By Road 205 Kms. / 4 hrs. appx.
Arrive Delhi in the morning. Welcome on arrival with fresh flower garlands, after greetings, drive to Agra. Check into hotel. Post lunch tour of Taj Mahal and fort. Evening free to explore bylines and streets on bicycles. Overnight Agra.
Day 02 Agra – Fatehpur SIkri – Bharatpur. Bike Ride 62 Kms. / 5-6 hrs. appx.
After your breakfast, Cycle ride to Fatehpur Sikri 20 kms. Interesting ride on the district road. After a sightseeing tour of the deserted city, drive to Bharatpur bird sanctuary, Check into hotel. Evening free for a bicycle tour of the sanctuary to birdwatch. Ovemight Bharatpur.
Day 03 Bharatpur – Karauli Bike Ride 115 Kms. / 5-6 hrs. appx.
Morning free for bird watching and wildlife viewing on canoes. Later drive to Karauli dismounting short of the village to cycle upto the Bhanwar Vilas palace. lnteresting countryside views. You may stop at the local village to see the way of life. Check into the palace hotel. Evening bar-be-que around a bonfire. Local village folk dancers/musicians in attendance. Overnight Bhanwar Vilas Palace.
Day 04 Karauli – Abhaneri Bike Ride 108 Kms. / 5-6 hrs. appx.
After breakfast, visit Abhaneri is a must visit for those who appreciate architectural genius and love to click pictures. This sleepy village is known for its marvellous step wells which were built in the 8th Century by Samrat Mihir Bhoj. It is common knowledge that Jaipur is set in a desert, however, it is little known that these step wells were dug up for the luxurious usage of water by the wealthy.
Continue your cycle ride towards to Abhaneri, approx. 108kms, on arrival transfer to hotel. Rest stay at hotel.
Day 05 Abhaneri – Sariska Bike Ride 82 Kms. / 4-5 hrs. appx.
In the morning, after breakfast we will have cycle ride to Sariska. Sariska National Park is situated in the northern part of Aravali hills. Sariska has a area above 479 sq and was declared a Tiger reserve in 1973 from the government of India. This was once home to a significant population of tigers, until a few seasons ago, when poaching significantly reduced their numbers. However there are many other animals in the park, and the atmosphere and natural surrounds make the visit very much worthwhile.
Rest stay at hotel.
Day 06 Sariska – Gopalgarh Bike Ride 96 Kms. / 5-6 hrs. appx.
From Sariska we start the day on our bikes, cycling through the scenic beauty of the Aravali Hills and enjoying some exhilarating ascents and descents as we make our way towards Gopalgarh, Ramgarh. Rest stay at hotel.
Day 07 Gopalgarh – Chomu – Jaipur Bike Ride 82 Kms. / 5-6 hrs. appx.
From Gopalgarh, we start the day on our cycle riding towards to Jaipur via Chomu. Rest stay at hotel.
Day 08 Jaipur – Delhi By Road 240 Kms. / 5-6 hrs. appx.
After having your breakfast, Enjoy some of Jaipur’s magnificent highlights we begin our day with a visit to the splendid City Palace, a dazzling fusion of Moghul and Rajasthani design. We also visit the stunning Amber Palace on the outskirts of the city, a superb marble and sandstone fortress. There is the option to hire an elephant instead of walking up to the palace, these are only available in the morning. Back in Jaipur we take in the unique majesty of the Hawa Mahal, the famous ‘ Palace of the Winds’ and pay a visit to the remarkable 18th century observatory of Jantar Mantar, before a free evening to enjoy the city at our own pace.
Later in the afternoon, drive by bus back to Delhi, on arrival transfer to your hotel. Rest stay at hotel.
Day 09 Depart Delhi By Flight
Your final departure transfer to Delhi International airport for flight back to your home country.
|Hotels / Camps
|Laxmi Vilas Palace
|Bhanwar Vilas Palace
|Umaid Lake Palace
|Sariska Tiger Camp
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 08 Nights hotel accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Supply of refreshments Water, Juice, Cold Drinks, Sweets, Candies, Fresh Fruits, Muffins during the bike ride.
– All other services required during the BIKE RIDE.
– Farewell Gala Dinner.
– Accompanying English-speaking guide, assistant staff, marking staff.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.