Experience this wonderful 9-night program and enjoy three of the most incredible places in Argentina!
Explore Buenos Aires, the capital city alive with the music of the tango, and the colourful neighborhood of La Boca. Visit San Telmo, the incredible 9 de Julio Avenue and the Obelisk, Recoleta and the cemetery, the new renewed area of Puerto Madero, Palermo and more!
Then, continue to the incredible Iguazu Falls National Park and see the famous waterfalls, a magical wonder of nature. A unique place on Earth, one of the new 7-wonders of nature, and Unesco World Heritage!
Day 01: Buenos Aires
Arrival to Ezeiza International Airport. Reception and transfer to hotel in Buenos Aires.
Day 02: Buenos Aires
In the morning, join our Traditional City Tour visiting the best of Buenos Aires: La Boca, San Telmo, 9 de Julio Avenue and the Obelisk, Puerto Madero, Corrientes Avenue, Colon Theatre, Recoleta. Then, free time. We suggest walking in Recoleta area or having lunch in an excellent restaurant in Puerto Madero, a newly renovated area with many restaurants to choose from.
In the evening, enjoy a dinner Tango Show in La Ventana, one of the best tango houses in Buenos Aires. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 03: Buenos Aires
In the morning, start an excursion to a traditional “estancia” or farm in the Pampas. This excursion called “Fiesta Gaucha” includes meals and gaucho activities with horses. One of the famous is the “Carrera Cuadrera” or Cuadrera Race.
Return to the city. Overnight.
Day 04: Buenos Aires – El Calafate
After breakfast, transfer to Airport to take a flight to El Calafate. Arrival, reception and transfer to hotel. Free time. We suggest to walk the city, and taste the local lamb, called “Cordero Patagónico”.
Day 05: El Calafate
After breakfast, we start the excursion to visit the incredible Perito Moreno Glacier. We can enjoy the incredible experience of this colossus of ice, with enormous blocks of ice falling into the Argentino Lake, with a thunderous crash. Perito Moreno is a UNESCO World Heritage and one of the most incredible places in the world.
Return to the hotel. Overnight.
Day 06: El Calafate
After breakfast, we start an excursion to Rios de Hielo Express to visit three incredible glaciers: Upsala, Onelli and Spegazzini Glaciers. This is a wonderful navigation along the waters of Argentino Lake. You can enjoy icebergs floating around in the lake.
The name of the park is Los Glaciares National Park, and it´s one of the highlights of Patagonia. Return to the hotel. Overnight.
Day 07: El Calafate – Iguazu Falls
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to take a flight to Buenos Aires, to connect with your flight to Iguazu. Arrival and transfer to your hotel.
Day 08: Iguazu Falls
After breakfast, we start excursion to visit Iguazu Falls Argentinean Side. The Iguazu National Park is an amazing place, declared Unesco World Heritage and one of the new 7-wonders of nature. We visit the upper circuit, the lower circuit and the trail to the Devil´s Throat. The landscape is amazing.
The visit includes a ride in the Ecological Train of the Forest. Entrance fee to National Park is included. Return to the hotel. Overnight.
Day 09: Iguazu Falls
After breakfast, we will visit Iguazu Falls, Brazilian side. The Parque Nacional do Iguaçu offers a bus ride in the jungle and a panoramic view of the falls located on the Argentinian side, and some of then on the Brazilian side, along with a 1500 m trail and an elevator. It´s a half day trip. Return to the hotel. Overnight
Day 10: Departure
After breakfast, free time until transfer to airport to take flight back to Buenos Aires or any other destination. End of our services.
|Buenos Aires||03||Hilton Buenos Aires|
|El Calafate||03||Rochester Hotel Calafate|
|Iguazu||03||Wish Foz do Iguaçu|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 09 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees as per mentioned in the program.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.