Egypt adventure tours offers Egypt safari Tours to Cairo, Alexandria and Siwa Safari Tours, Explore Cairo, visit pyramids of Giza & The Egyptian Museum, The travel to Alexandria, visit Qaitbai Citadel, Catacombs, Alexandria library, Montazah Palace, Then explore Siwa Oasis and visit old Siwan village of Shali, The Great Sand, Cleopatra’s spring, and more.
Day 01: Arrival To Egypt
Our representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, Transfer to hotel by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo Day Tour (Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum)
Breakfast at hotel, start your day tour to visit Pyramids of Giza, visit The Great pyramid of the king Cheops belong to the four dynasty, visit Chephren & Mycerinus pyramids, then drive to panorama area, take memorable photos of the three Pyramids together, continue visiting the Sphinx and the Valley Temple, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum including Tutankamoun treasures.
Overnight in Cairo.
Optional: To visit the Mummy room, back to hotel,
Optional: Dinner Cruise at night with Belly Dancer, or optional to visit the Sound & Light show at the Pyramids area,
Day 03: Cairo – Alexandria
Breakfast at hotel, drive by air-conditioned vehicle to Alexandria, enjoy an excursion to visit Quitbay Citadel, Cata Komb of Kom El Shokafa, Pompay’s Pillar, Alexandria Liberary, then proceed to Montazah Palace, at the end check into your hotel in Alexandria, Overnight in Alexandria
Day 04: Alexandria – Siwa – Old Siwan Village Of Shali
Breakfast at hotel, Drive by jeep 4×4 to Alamein 60-km., visit the World war the II Museum and the war memorial, passing by Marsa Matrouh 200-km., arriving Siwa 300-km, enjoy an excursion to visit the old Siwan village of Shali,
Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Siwa – Great Sand Sea – Hot Spring Of Bir Wahid
Breakfast at hotel, take a donkey-drawn cart, enjoy tour around the city, then drive by jeep 4×4 to the Great Sand Sea, approx. 17 km., have some rest at the hot spring of Bir Wahid, back to hotel, overnight in hotel.
Day 06: Siwa – Cairo
Breakfast at hotel – enjoy an excursion to visit Cleopatra’s spring, Mountain of the Dead, Alexander the Great Temple (Temple of the Oracle), then drive back to Cairo – approx. 800-km, lunch en route, overnight in Cairo.
Day 07: Final Departure
Breakfast at hotel – transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
|Cairo||02||Fairmont Nile City Hotel, Cairo|
|Alexandria||01||Sheraton Montazah Hotel|
|Siwa||01||Moon Valley Siwa Oasis|
|Cairo||01||Fairmont Nile City Hotel, Cairo|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 06 Nights hotel accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– 03 Days Jeep car with driver (Starting Day 1 in Alx till ending Day 3 in Cairo)
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– All needed permissions for desert tour
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.