Enjoy an amazing desert safari tour in Egypt aith Egypt adventure tours, visit the most important sightseeing in Cairo, visit Giza Pyramids, The Egyptian Museum, then enjoy desert safari tour to Bahariya oasis, visit the black & the White desert, Book online Desert safari tour with All Tours Egypt.
Day 01: Arrival To Egypt
Our representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, Transfer to hotel by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo Day Tour (Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum)
Breakfast at hotel, start your day tour to visit Pyramids of Giza, visit The Great pyramid of the king Cheops belong to the four dynasty, visit Chephren & Mycerinus pyramids, then drive to panorama area, take memorable photos of the three Pyramids together, continue visiting the Sphinx and the Valley Temple, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum including Tutankamoun treasures,
Overnight in Cairo.
Optional: To visit the Mummy room, back to hotel.
Optional: Dinner Cruise at night with Belly Dancer, or optional to visit the Sound & Light show at the Pyramids area.
Day 03: Desert Safari Tour (Bahariya Oasis)
Breakfast at hotel, early in the morning drive by jeep 4×4 to Bahariya Oasis, approx. 370-km. arrive Bahariya Oasis, check into your hotel, refresh, then enjoy an excursion to visit Bahariya, visit Alexander the great Temple, Tombs of Nobles, the Golden Mummies Museum, Ain El-Mephtella, back to hotel, Overnight in Bahariya Oasis.
Day 04: Desert Safari Tour (Black Desert – White Desert)
Breakfast at hotel, drive by jeep 4×4 to the black desert, approx. 160 km., visit the crystal mountain, It is known as area of the wonders with the desert roses and the arch, Proceed to the White Desert, Start exploring the formations and wind carved sculptures that resemble both human and animal faces, Enjoy a picnic lunch in the desert. continue exploring the formations that resemble the surface of a different planet. Overnight camping at the White Desert.
Day 05: Desert Safari Tour ( White Desert – Cairo)
Breakfast at your Camp, drive back to Cairo, approx. 370 km., arrive Cairo, check into your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 06: Final Departure
Breakfast at hotel – transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
|Cairo||02||Fairmont Nile City Hotel, Cairo|
|Bahariya Oasis||01||Safari Camp Bahariya Oasis|
|Cairo||01||Fairmont Nile City Hotel, Cairo|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 05 Nights hotel accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– 03 Days 4X4 jeep with driver during your Safari tour
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– White Desert Excursions
– All needed permissions for desert tour
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.