SGV Tours invites you to live the adventure in three different and totally magnificent places in Egypt,Cairo/Aswan-Luxor/Hurghada. Start visiting the pyramids of Giza (one of the the seven wonders of the ancient world), then head to one of the richest historical places (Luxor-Aswan) that reflects the greatness of the ancient Egyptian civilization clearly,after that Go to Hurghada the famous snorkeling city in the red sea where the amazing sea life and enjoy the warm weather. Make memories for 14 days but we’re sure with Egypt Us Tours they would last for 15 decades.
Day 01: Arrival To Egypt
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (around the clock), our representative will meet and assist you through formalities and transfer to your hotel. At hotel, you will assist with a smooth check-in and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo Meals: Welcome Drink
Day 02: Egyptian Pyramids Tour
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, and then your Egyptologist tour guide & Driver will escort you to visit the Bent pyramid & the red Pyramids at Dahshur, located 40km south of Cairo. The most unusual pyramids offer a unique example of early pyramid development in Egypt. You’ll have a great time there enjoying the beauty of the Genius Ancient Egyptians. Move on to visit the ancient burial ground in Egypt at Sakkara which features numerous pyramids, including the world famous Step pyramid built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser (around 2630 BC).
Afternoon continue to visit the Pyramids of Giza. After a professional introduction to each of the three pyramid of Cheops, Chephren and Micerinus. Drive to enjoy a fantastic panoramic view of the three pyramids, great place to take photos!. Move on to visit the valley temple of Kings Cheops and the great sphinx. Later, transfer back to your Cairo hotel & Overnight.
Day 03: Egyptian Museum & Cairo City Tour
Breakfast at your hotel, then start to visit the famous Egyptian museum. Home to the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities with more than 120.000 ancient artifact. Including the treasures of the young pharaoh Tutankhamen, discovered in his tomb in the Valley of the Kings in Luxor that blew the world’s mind. Move on to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque located on the summit of the citadel of Salah El Din. This Ottoman mosque is the largest to be built in Cairo in the first half of the 19th century.
Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga and Ben Ezra Synagogue. porceed to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili bazaar. Later you will be transferred back to hotel in Cairo & overnight.
Day 04: Fly Cairo To Aswan / Aswan Excursions
Breakfast and check out, then transfer to Cairo airport for your flight to Aswan. Upon arrival, your will be picked up and transferred to visit Aswan high dam, a rock-fill dam built across the Nile in Aswan to control the Flood and produce electricity.
Continue with a motorboat ride to Philae temple located on Agilkia Island in Lake Nasser. This sacred site was venerated from the Pharaonic era up to the Greek, Roman and Byzantine periods. Philae temples was saved from the raising water after the building of the High dam 1960 – 70. The UNESCO’s rescue project transferred the monuments block by block from Philae Island to Agilika Island. Then transfer your hotel in Aswan & overnight.
Day 05: Aswan – Transfer To Nile Cruise
Breakfast at your hotel in Aswan, then you will be transferred to your Nile Cruise.
Free day at leisure.
OPTIONAL TOUR: Visit Abu Simbel temple by Flight or A/C Vehicle – For many travelers, a trip to Abu Simbel is the highlight of their Egypt trip. This awe-inspiring temple complex is glorifying the reign of Ramses II and also the wonderful engineering effort UNESCO took to preserve it for the modern age.
Day 06: Kom-Ombo & Edfu Nile Cruise Excursions
Today, enjoy breakfast on board your Nile Cruise while slowly sailing to Kom-ombo. The temple was dedicated to Sobek and Haroeris during the Greek-Roman periods in Egypt. The temple fine carved Today, enjoy breakfast on board your Nile Cruise while slowly sailing to Kom-ombo. The temple was dedicated to Sobek and Haroeris during the Greek-Roman periods in Egypt. The temple fine carved reliefs give a sense of this prominence area as capital over the surrounding region during the Ptolemaic era. Continue sailing to visit Edfu Temple dedicated to god Horus son of Isis & Osiris. It is one of the best preserved Temples in Egypt because of it’s quite young age as it was built between 237 – 57 BC. You will really get a feel for the all-encompassing power of the Egyptian temples as you stroll under the front gateway and wander ant-like through hallways that seem to have been created for giants Back to your Nile Cruise and continue sailing to Luxor via Esna. Enjoy your afternoon tea on the Cruise.
Day 07: Temple Of Karnak & Luxor Tours
After breakfast, start to visit the huge complex of Karnak Temple. One of the grandest and most ambitious building projects of ancient Egypt. You will enter the temple of Karnak through a grand procession way, flanked by ram-headed sphinxes on both sides. After a fantastic guided tour, you will enjoy free time at leisure. Then, proceed to visit Luxor temple located almost three kilometers to the other end of the Sphinx avenue. Luxor temple located in Luxor city center was built by the New Kingdom pharaohs Amenhotep III, Tutankhamon, Ramses II and also Alexander the great added some parts to the temple during the Greek period in Egypt. Then, transfer to your Nile Cruise & overnight. Disembarkation after breakfast on board your Nile cruise, Then start to visit the Valley of the Kings, a highlight of any Egypt trip. The painted tombs of the kings evoke a mysterious world of death rituals in ancient Egypt. You will visit three tombs. Whilst here, you can also visit the tomb of the boy King Tutankhamon, Ramses VI, Seti 1 (Extra fees). Continue to the famous funerary temple of Queen Hatshepsuit, one of the most mysterious figures of ancient Egyptian history. The well known temple of the Queen is well known by the three terraced front the mountain on the west bank of Luxor. Then move on to visit the two colossi of Memnon and transfer to your Hotel in Luxor & overnight.
Day 08: Luxor
Free day at leisure.
Optional: A- Visit to visit Dendera & Abydos temples located to the North of Luxor.
Optional: B- Visit the Valley of the Nobles, the Valley of the workers and Habu Temple of Ramses III on the west bank of Luxor
Optional: C- Hot Air Balloon ride at sunrise.
Day 09: Luxor / Transfer To Hurghada
Breakfast at your hotel, then you will be transferred to your Hurghada Resort. Check in & free time.
Day 10: Hurghada
Free day at your leisure, have fun in the water and spend amazing time in the red sea under the sun or enjoy an
Optional To adventure Desert Safari tour by Jeep 4×4 in Hurghada.
Day 11: Hurghada
Free day at leisure have fun in the water and spend amazing time in the red sea under the sun or enjoy an
Optional to Snorkeling day trip in Hurghada.
Day 12: Hurghada
Enjoy free day at leisure or chose an
Optional: Adventure in a submarine 2 hours tour.
Day 13: Hurghada / Fly To Cairo
After breakfast at your hotel in Hurghada, you will be transferred to Hurghada airport for your flight to Cairo. Where you will be picked up & transferred to your Hotel & Overnight.
Day 14: Final Departure
Breakfast, free time before your flight & check out, our representative will be waiting to transfer you to Cairo airport for your final departure flight.
|Cairo||03||Fairmont Nile City Hotel, Cairo|
|Aswan||01||Tolip Hotel Aswan|
|Nile Cruise||02||Nile Cruise|
|Luxor||02||Sofitel Winter Palace Luxor|
|Hurghada||04||Hilton Hurghada Resort|
|Cairo||01||Fairmont Nile City Hotel, Cairo|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 13 Nights hotel accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– All excursions along the Nile Cruise Journey
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.