A private tour to visit Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham, Kratie (Dolphin), Kampnog Thom, Siem Reap (Angkor Wat), Battambang, Kep and Sihanoukville with personal guide.
Day 01: Arrival Phnom Penh
Transfer to the pier for boat to Phnom Penh. On arrival, transfer to hotel in Phnom Penh. Afternoon half-day City Tour, National Museum of Khmer Arts, Silver Pagoda on the same ground of Royal Palace, River Front Park and renowned Wat Phnom Hill. Overnight Phnom Penh.
Day 02: Phnom Penh
Morning visit to Toul Sleng Museum and Cheung Ek Killing field. Afternoon orietation city tour including Phnom Penh Municipanlity Hall, National Liberary, National Bank, Independence Monument and shopping at the New Central Market. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 03: Phnom Penh Via Kampong Cham To Kratie ( Dolphins )
Morning pick up from your hotel for excursion transfer Kratie via Kampong Cham province. On the way visit Phnom Pros (Man Hill) & Phnom Srei (Woman Hill), each with its own temple. Upon arrival Kampong Cham, short visit a unique Angkorian temple of Wat Nokor, an 11th century Mahayana Buddhist shrine built from sandstone and laterite. Continuing to Kratie province. Check in the hotel upon arrival. Overnight Kratie.
Day 04: Kratie – Kampong Thom
In the morning see the dolphins at Kampi pool. This morning also visit top-hill located Wat Phnom Sambok where you could see a good view of the rice field up to Vietnam border with a fresh air as well as visiting the old colonial town of Kratie before driving to Kampong Thom. Check in upon arrival. Overnight Kampong Thom.
Day 05: Former Captial Chenla – Siem Reap
Morning drive to the 7th century temple of Sambor Prei Kuk. En route enjoy scenes of traditional daily life of rural Cambodia. Visit the ancient capital of Chenla with its 100 temples dating from the Pre-Angkor period. The complex at Ishanapura is composed of four groups of temples that are among the most ancient surviving examples of Khmer architecture. Picnic lunch on site or return to town for lunch before drive to Siem Reap. On arrival check in hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 06: South Gate And Grand Circuit
Morning tour to South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Afternoon tour to Small Circuit including Prasat Kravan (Cardamon sanctuary), Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang (Royal Bath), Ta Prohm (Jungle Temple), Takeo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda and view sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill. Overnight Siem Reap.
Day 07: Rulous Group And Angkor Wat Temple
Morning sightseeing Ruluos Group ( Preah Ko, Bakong and Lolei ). Afternoon visit the World Seventh Wonder of Angkor Wat and view sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill. Dinner with Khmer Traditional Dance Show. Overnight Siem Reap.
Day 08: Banteay Srei And Kbal Spean
Early morning, view sunrise at Angkor Wat. Transfer to hotel for breakfast. The same morning visit Banteay Srei (Citadel of the women) and Kbal Spean (The rivers of 1000 lingas). Afternoon Grand Circuit including Pre Rup (Change the body), East Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Pean, Preah Khan and Baksei Chamkrong. Overnight Siem Reap.
Day 09: Phnom Kulen Water Fall
Morning full day tour to Holy mountain of Phnom Kulen visit Liga carving, a legacy of the God-kings who ruled Cambodia in the ninth century, One of the eight water sources, Sleeping Buddha, and the Waterfall of Phnom Kulen. Afternoon tour to the more hidden Khmer temple of Beng Mealea built in late 11th century by King Suryavarman II. Overnight Siem Reap.
Day 10: Siem Reap – Battambang
Morning transfer to dock for speedboat to Battambang. On the way, view the floating villages and wetland forests. Upon arrival check in the hotel. The same afternoon visit the Provincial Museum and drive along the picturesque Sangker River to visit Wat Ek Phnom (11th century – SuryavamanI). Then, proceeding to visit Phnom Sampeau and killing field/cave. Overnight Battambang.
Day 11: Battabang To Phnom Penh
Morning we visit Phnom Banon, with its five sandstone towers on the top of a hill and enjoy a magnificent view of the surrounding plains. Afternoon drive to Phnom Penh. On arrival check in hotel. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 12: Phnom Penh To Kep City
After breakfast at the hotel drive south on National Road Number 2 to Takeo. On the way visit the Tonle Bati temples, Ta Prohm. Continue towards to visit Angkor Borei and Phnom Da (Time not permit so we cannot visit Chiso mountain). Afternoon excursion transfer to Kep via Kampot. Upon arrival enjoy bathing at the beach. Overnight KEP.
Day 13: Bokor National Park – Sihanoukville
In the morning, drive to visit some most highlight French Colonial Houses in town at Kampot province before proceeding to Bokor National Park to visit the long-abandoned hill station of Borkor Mountain. Discover the ruins of the former Royal Residence, the church, the casino hotel and enjoy an amazing view of the southern coast and continuing to trek to Popokvile waterfall (around 30minutes/way). Late afternoon, drive to Sihanoukville (100km, around 2.5 hours), upon arrival, check in at hotel. Overnight in Sihanoukville.
Day 14: Sihanoukville – Ream National Park
In the morning,drive to Ream National Park to spend full day boat trip to discover this beautiful park established as a protected area in 1993. The park encompasses 21,000 hectares of coastal area including sandy beaches, mangrove forests, the Prek Tuk Sap estuary, off-shore coral reefs and two islands. The area is home to a variety of water and jungle fowl, rhesus monkeys and viewing wildlife on the shore. Relax on the pristine white sand-beach. Return back to Sihanoukville. Overnight in Sihanoukville.
Day 15: Sihanoukville
Take boat trip to a nearby island for snorkeling, fishing or diving (Russey Island & Chanlos island along the way to Russey Island). Overnight in Sihanoukville.
Day 16: Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh
Morning excursion transfer to Phnom Penh, upon arrival check in the hotel. Free at your leisure. Overnigth Phnom Penh.
Day 17: Departure
Transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service.
|Phnom Penh||02||Sokha Phnom Penh Residence|
|Kratie||01||Rajabori Villas Resort|
|Kampong Thom||01||Glorious Hotel & Spa|
|Siem Reap||05||Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Resort|
|Battambang||01||Classy Hotel & Spa|
|Phnom Penh||01||Sokha Phnom Penh Residence|
|Kep||01||Kampot River Residence|
|Sihanoukville||03||Sokha Beach Resort|
|Phnom Penh||01||Sokha Phnom Penh Residence|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 16 Nights hotel accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Boat rental fee for tour per applicable program
– Local English-speaking guide.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.