A private tour to visit Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham, Kratie (Dolphin), Kampnog Thom, Siem Reap (Angkor Wat), Battambang, Kep, Sihanoukville with personal guide.
Day 1: Arrive Phnom Penh
Arrive in Phnom Penh in the afternoon – Meet with guide for transfer to hotel. The rest day free at your own leisure. Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 2: Genocidal Museum and Phnom Penh orientation
Morning Toul Sleng Museum, and Cheung Ek Killing field. Afternoon visit National Museum, Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda and Wat Phnom. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 3: Former Khmer capital Ou Dong
Morning, overland excursion along the way to Ou Dong stopover in Phnom Praset, visit the Pre-Angkorian temple (8thC.) and the pagoda to view the reclining Buddha. Enjoy the beautiful view of the surrounding plains and rice-fields from the hilltop temple. Continue driving to Ou Dong. Afternoon visit the various temples and the three large stupas where the ashes of three former kings are preserved. Next visit the Vihara of 18 Cubit Buddha, until transfer back to Phnom Penh. Overnight Phnom Penh.
Day 4: Phnom Penh – Kampong Cham – Kampong Thom
Departure to Kompong Thom, stop en-route at Skun district where the spiders are available to see or taste and could get a good photo with it, then visit the rubber plantation, discovery of Phnom Pros and Phnom Srei, visit Wat Nokor Bachey. Visit Wat Kohear Nokor of Phum Prasat. Overnight Kampong Thom.
Day 5: Kampong Thom – Siem Reap
Visit the beautiful site along the route – Upon arrival Siem Reap – Check in at hotel. Afternoon visit Small Circuit including Prasat Kravan (Cardamon sanctuary), Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang (Royal Bath), Ta Prohm (Jungle Temple), Takeo, Thommanon, Chau Say Tevoda. Overnight Siem Reap.
Day 6: South Gate of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat
Discovery of Angkor across the South Gate of Angkor Thom, fortified Vlllth the XIth century, with its main monuments: the Terrace of Elephants, the Terrace of the Leper King, Bayon Temple Mountain twelfth century with its many faces strange smiles. Afternoon visit the World Seventh Wonder of Angkor Wat and view sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill. Overnight Siem Reap.
Day 7: Siem Reap – Battambang
Embarkation port to cross the Tonle Sap River Sangker pursuit and discovery of fish farming, handicrafts, agriculture and rural life …Journey to the village and its beautiful Water old traditional house – Upon arrival met with guide for transfer to hotel. The same afternoon visit The Bamboo train trolley, still sometimes used by local farmers to transport their goods …., Overnight Battambang.
Day 8: Battambang – Phnom Penh
Transfer to the bus station. A journey of about 5hours with comfortable air-conditioned bus. Reception on arrival and transfer to your hotel. Overnight Phnom Penh.
Day 9: Phnom Penh – Takeo – Kep
Morning excursion to Takeo Province. On the way visit Ta Prohm temple and Yeah Pouv and Phnom Chiso – Upon arrival, depart by boat to Angkor Borei (Funan city-built in early 400 years BC), visit the magnificent Phnom Da Temple on the top of Phnom Da Mount, the first work of pre-Angkorian period and Museum. Return to Takeo by speed boat and continuing to KEP, formerly known as Kep-sur-Mer. This beautiful coastal area was once the favorite holiday spot for Cambodia’s French-influenced elite. Overnight KEP.
Day 10: Rabbit Island
After breakfast, enjoy a full day boat trip to Rabbit Island (Koh Tunsay) and discover the beautiful and pristine scenery. There you can try with Cambodian sea food and enjoy snorkeling and scuba diving. Overnight at Rabbit Island.
Day 11: Kep – Sihanouk Ville
Morning return to Kep for excursion Sihanouk Ville, you will take a few stops pepper plantation and visit the villages along the road and you can test the Cambodian seasonal fruits – Khmer Durian is best known fruit export. Overnight Sihanouk Ville.
Day 12: Sihanouk Ville – Phnom Penh
Morning free at your own leisure. Afternoon excursion back to Phnom Penh. Overnight Phnom Penh.
Day 13: Departure
Free at your own leisure till transfer to airport for departure flight.
|Phnom Penh||03||Sokha Phnom Penh Residence|
|Kampong Thom||01||Glorious Hotel & Spa|
|Siem Reap||02||Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Resort|
|Battambang||01||Classy Hotel & Spa|
|Phnom Penh||01||Sokha Phnom Penh Residence|
|Kep||01||Kampot River Residence|
|Rabbit Island||01||Cominsia Lodge|
|Sihanouk Ville||01||Sokha Beach Resort|
|Phnom Penh||01||Sokha Phnom Penh Residence|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 12 Nights hotel accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Boat rental fee for tour per applicable program
– Local English-speaking guide, local staff, local marking staff.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.