Book this 11-days, self-guided tour of Kiev, Lviv and Odessa and get the opportunity to explore the cities and see some of their major sights. Start with Kiev, the Ukrainian capital city that is bisected by the Dnieper and known for its stunning, religious architecture as well as grand monuments.
Day 01: Kiev arrival
Upon arriving in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine, our representative will meet you and take you to your hotel.
Familiarize yourself with the city guide that we provide. Check out our carefully selected favourite hotspots. You are free to explore the city on your own after that.
Day 02: Kiev
You can visit the gorgeous, golden-domed church of Kiev Pechersk Lavra or browse the art galleries and handcraft stalls along Andriyivskyy Descent, home to yet another iconic church in the city. Spend your evening enjoying a concert or watching a performance by a world-renowned opera if you want to.
Day 03: Kiev – Lviv
We recommend that you take a cruise trip along the beautiful Dnieper River while enjoying excellent views of the Soviet-era Motherland Monument and the city skyline. Stroll through the colourful parks to the political center of Ukraine, Independence Square, where history continues to be made.
If you can find some time, you might as well relax in one of the many authentic cafes, restaurants or bars in the city. Take an overnight train to Lviv. Stay in a private, 2-bed compartment.
Day 04: Lviv
Arrive at the historic Lviv Train Station and take a shuttle to the city’s legendary Rynok Square. Check in at your centrally located accommodation. Familiarize yourself with the city guide that we provide. Check out our carefully selected favourite hotspots in the city.
You are free to explore the city on your own after that. Stroll through the maze of elegant, narrow cobblestone-covered streets with medieval architecture and visit one of its cafes. Lviv is the coffee capital of Ukraine, proud of opening the first coffee shop in eastern Europe in the 17th century. Enjoy a cup of flaming ‘miner’s coffee’ that will keep you awake!
Day 05: Lviv
Wake up early to catch local painters in action or see their work in the various art galleries scattered around the city. Hike up to the ruins of the Lviv High Castle for a 360-degree view of this majestic, 800-year-old city.
Day 06: Lviv – Odessa
Fill your belly in yet another cozy cafe, bakery or chocolate shop using our guide book. Immerse yourself in the vibes of this ancient city and then fill your ears at a Vivaldi organ concert.
Visit the countless museums scattered throughout the city. Meet and interact with locals over glasses of cherry wine and pack a bottle in your bag to take home before heading back to the gorgeous train station for your overnight journey to Odessa in a private, 2-bed compartment.
Day 07: Odessa
Breathe in the fresh morning sea air as your train arrives at the station. Transfer to your centrally located apartment in the city. Familiarize yourself with the city guide that we provide. Check out our carefully selected favourite hotspots.
Take a refreshing plunge in the Black Sea before the city wakes up and try not to get a sore neck as you gaze at the stunning architecture of the city.
Day 08: Odessa
You might as well head out to the Black Sea again today. Take a dive into its waters or, if you want to, relax on the beach. You can also visit the Odessa Art Museum and see the works of some of the best-known Russian and Ukrainian artists of the late 19th and early 20th century.
Day 09: Odessa – Kiev and departure
Count your steps down the gorgeous Potemkin Stairs that leads to Odessa’s famous Vorontsov Lighthouse. Catch some local fishermen ‘hard’ at work. Explore other remarkable sights of the city with our comprehensive, easy-to-use city guide.
Relish your final overnight train journey back to Kiev.
Day 10: Kiev
Arrive kiev, meet at railway station & transfer to hotel.
Today you will free at leisure.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Depart Kiev
Final departure transfer to airport for flight back to home.
|Kiev||02||City Holiday Resort & SPA|
|Odessa||02||M1 Club Hotel|
|Kiev||01||City Holiday Resort & SPA|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 07 Nights accommodation
– 03 Overnights train (Kiev – Lviv – Odessa)
– Train ticket Kiev – Lviv – Odessa and back to Kiev by train
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fee as per program
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.