Start and end in Tel Aviv! With the Sightseeing tour Classical Israel Tour Package, 7 Days, you have a 7 days tour package taking you through Tel Aviv, Israel and 12 other destinations in Israel.
See the classic attractions and landmarks of Israel with this 7 day tour package that includes 6 nights’ accommodation and the services of a professional guide. Visit sites around the Sea of Galilee like Capernaum; in Northern Israel visit Nazareth and the Golan Heights.
Day 01: Welcome to Israel
When you arrive in Israel you can make your way to your hotel and settle in. Then take the opportunity to go out and explore. Sample the local street food; visit the bustling markets or maybe just relax on the beach. If you want some suggestions about how to spend your day feel free to ask one of our team. Overnight stay: Tel Aviv.
Day 02: Nazareth, Capernaum and Sea of Galilee
Driving north along the coastal road we turn towards the Plain of Armageddon and pass Megiddo. We pause at Mt. Precipice then continue to Nazareth to tour the Church of Annunciation and Church of St. Joseph. Passing Cana we drive along the shore of the Sea of Galilee. We see the Mt. of Beatitudes and Capernaum; stop to visit the Church of the Multiplication; pass Tiberias and visit the baptismal site of Yardenit. On our return journey we pass the Mt. Tabor. Overnight stay: Tel Aviv.
Day 03: Caesarea, Acre and Rosh Hanikra
See the coastal cities of Israel north of Tel Aviv. Tour the ancient Roman port city of Caesarea and in Haifa see the cascading terraced Baha’i Gardens. Our journey takes us to the northernmost point on Israel’s coastline where we walk though the white sea caves of Rosh HaNikra. Returning south the tour arrives in the Crusader city of Acre to visit structures from the 12th century, Ottoman era and British Mandate Period.
Overnight stay: Tel Aviv.
Day 04: Golan Heights
Travel by way of the Plain of Armageddon and Megiddo to the Galilee through northern Israel’s breathtaking scenery. Cross the Jordan River and ascend the Golan Heights, mountains covered with forests, farmlands and vineyards. Pass the Hamat Gader hot springs and stand at the Shalom Observatory looking down across the Sea of Galilee. See the excavated Talmudic village at Katzrin and treasures at the Golan Antiquities Museum. On Mount Bental experience former Syrian bunkers abandoned during the Six Day War of 1967.
Overnight stay: Tel Aviv.
Day 05: Jerusalem Old and New
Today we start with a panoramic view across Jerusalem from Mt. Scopus. Then we drive past the Garden of Gethsemane; Church of All Nations and Kidron Valley to reach the Old City. Walking through the Jewish Quarter we see the Byzantine Cardo and the iconic Western Wall. Then we trace Jesus’ steps along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulche. Following lunch in the Old City and a walk through the bazaar we visit the Yad VaShem Holocaust Museum. Overnight stay: Jerusalem.
Day 06: Masada and the Dead Sea
Heading south through the Judean Hills and past the Inn of the Good Samaritan we travel below sea level to the lowest point on Earth. We take a cable car to the summit of Masada, a plateau where King Herod built a palace-fortress over 2,055 years ago. After touring Masada we drive through the desert past the Ein Gedi oasis and Qumran to one of the best Dead Sea beaches. Here you can spend time relaxing and floating in the water.
Overnight stay: Jerusalem/ Tel Aviv.
Day 07: Depart Tel Aviv
Transfer to airport for flight back to home.
|Tel Aviv||04||Leonardo Art|
|Jerusalem||02||Ibis Styles Jerusalem City Center|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 06 nights accommodation
– English speaking guide
– Meals: Breakfasts & Dinners
– Entrance fee as per program
– All present government taxes
• International Flights.
• Personal Expenses.
• Camera / Video Camera Fees.
• Medical Aid.
• Travel Insurance.
• Accommodation in good hotels.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost. – Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.