Embark on 8-day tour to discover Comoros. You will explore Grande Comore, the main island, where you’ll have time to explore the capital city of Moroni. It’s a lively and enchanting place where medinas and markets rub shoulder with ancient sultans’ palaces – made all the more beguiling by the surrounding volcanic terrain. You’ll transfer to the island of Anjouan next,one of the most beautiful island in the archipelago, full of luscious mountain terrain, lakes, waterfalls and, of course, gorgeous coastline. Proceed to Mohéli where days can be spent hiking in virgin rainforest, snorkelling in pristine waters, going whale and dolphin watching, and relaxing on beautiful beaches, which serve as turtle nesting sites at certain times of year.
Day 01: Arrival Moremi
Upon arrival, you will pick up at the airport by our driver and transferred your accommodation. On the way, you will stop for a short city tour to visit the old town of Moremi. Enjoy the amazing sunset before heading to the hotel to check-in. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Grande Comore
Today you will explore the north part of the Island. Discover the natural beauty of the island you will spend time Swimming in the most beautiful beaches in the country. Later you will Visit of a salt lake proceed to turtle island. At the afternoon enjoy lunch barbecue in Chomoni Village. later en route to the Dragons Back and the distillery of Ylang Ylang. before the sunset back to enjoy your dinner by the seaside restaurant in Itsandra City. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Moroni – Anjouan
In and around Moroni, Anjouan
After an early breakfast of around 9, transfer to the airport for the short flight to Anjouan. On arrival, you will be met and taken on a guided tour of the island, widely accepted as the most beautiful of the three islands which make up the Union of Comoros.
Day 04: Anjouan Leisure Day
A day at leisure to simply relax or independently explore the island’s capital, Mutsamudu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Anjouan -Mohéli
Today in the morning you’ll transfer to the airport for the flight to Mohéli. On arrival, you will be met and transferred to Laka Lodge, a small and intimate resort with its own beach. Enjoy the local cuisine for lunch, in the afternoon you will have time for yourself. There are a number of optional excursions available including trips to some of the smaller islands nearby, and evening visits to watch turtles lay their eggs in the sand. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Mohéli Excursion
Two days at leisure to enjoy this beautiful island. We have not pre-arranged any sightseeing or activities as Mohéli is very easy to explore independently or optional excursions can be arranged directly with the lodge. Relax and enjoy the different pace of life and meet the friendly local people. If you are feeling a little more energetic, you can arrange a guided hike across the island on tracks of virgin rainforest. Alternatively, you can cycle around the island, on virtually empty roads. Then, of course, there are the beaches. Two of the most beautiful are Sambadjou and Nioumachoua. You can also snorkel to discover the rich marine life or even go whale and dolphin watching. Finally, at certain times of the year, you may be lucky enough to see giant turtles lay their eggs at night on Itsamia beaches. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Mohéli Excursion
Full day Moheli Excursion. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Mohéli – Moroni ( Flight inclusive)
Morning catch a flight to Moroni where your trip will come to an end.
|Moroni||01||Retaj Moroni Hotel|
|Grand Comoros||01||Golden Tulip Grande Comore|
|Anjouan||02||Al Amal Hotel|
|Mohéli||02||Le Relais de Singani hotel|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 07 Nights accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Domestic flight:-
– Moroni to Anjouan
– Anjouan to Moheli
– Moheli to Moroni.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.