Start and end in Prague! With the Sightseeing tour 1 Week in Bohemia: Culture and Nature, you have a 7 days tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic and 5 other destinations in Czech Republic.
Fantastic tour in only 7 days. This short tour will experience the staggering beauty of the Czech Republic. The capital city Prague is the most beautiful city in the world! And we have so many fairytale towns and amazing nature landscapes…
Day 01: Prague
Arrival at the international airport in Prague. You will be greeted by our local representatives and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at your own leisure time.
Day 02: Prague
After Breakfast, you will enjoy the ‘Grand City Tour’ to introduce you to the beauty of Prague – 3 hours walking tour will take you through the city’s historic districts.
Highlights: Prague Castle, including its world-famous St. Vitus Cathedral, Charles Bridge, Old Town square.
Boat trip – 1 hour in the Prague Venice area.
Day 03: Bohemian-Saxon Switzerland
All-day trip to Bohemian-Saxon Switzerland. Visit the biggest natural arch in Europe. After lunch, you will visit Germany Bastei bridge – the location of movie The Chronicles of Narnia. Hiking tour.
Day 04: Kutná hora
The guide will take you by car to the enchanting town Kutná Hora (about 1.5 from Prague) to visit the medieval town, gothic cathedral, and Church of the Bones (ossuary).
Day 05: Nižbor Glass Factory
After Breakfast, the guide will take you by car to the famous glass factory RÜCKL CRYSTAL. family glassworks is renowned for top-quality cut crystal since 1846. Located in Nižbor, about one hour from Prague by car.
Folklore dinner – unlimited drinks and tasting of local dishes
Day 06: Terezin
Guided tour in memento of 2 World War – Terezin labor and concentration camp.
Afternoon you will have free time for shopping.
Day 07: Prague
Breakfast at the hotel. Greeting at your hotel lobby and transfer the airport for your return flight home.
|Hotel NH Collection Prague Carlo IV
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 06 nights accommodation as per program
– English speaking guide
– Meals: Breakfasts & Dinners
– 03 hours Old Town Sightseeing tour with a private guide
– 01-hour boat trip
– Entrance fee as per program
– All sightseeing & excursion by private vehicle
– All transport and listed activities
– All present government taxes.
• International Flights.
• Personal Expenses.
• Camera / Video Camera Fees.
• Medical Aid.
• Travel Insurance.
• Accommodation in good hotels.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost. – Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.