This exciting seven-day tour takes you to a destination that has attracted attention all over the world; Dubai, a spectacular metropolis that boasts distinctive modern architecture. You will have the opportunity to explore the old and modern part of this cosmopolitan city and visit major highlights on a city tour.
Day 01: Dubai Arrival
On arrival at Dubai international airport, meet-assist at airport & transfer to your hotel. The remainder of the day is at leisure.
Overnight in Dubai
Day 2: Dubai – City Tour
Today explore this dazzling city on a full day city tour. This tour is divided into 2 parts Traditional and Modern. In the Traditional Dubai City Tour, you will take a cultural journey through time into mini mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a scenic ride on the traditional abra boat. Then continue to discover the bustling metropolis of Dubai with its dazzling skyline and pristine beaches. On the Modern Dubai City Tour, you will take a magical journey to iconic landmarks that form the heart and soul of this modern city of contrasts. Be it the world’s tallest building, the largest mall to ever exist which houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world or the trendiest glittering spots in the town, this unique tour is bound to create memories that you will cherish forever.
A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
A visit to Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a city with a cosmopolitan, free-spirited atmosphere and unique, invigorating lifestyle
A drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
A stroll across Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere complemented with street cafes and boutique restaurants
A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa
Overnight in Dubai
Day 03: Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ
At around 3.30 PM you will meet your safari guide and proceed on a dune drive at Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. The mysterious desert beckons you for a magical evening out – an adventure you’ll never forget. Leaving behind the bustle of the city in the afternoon, our safari guides will transport you for a thrilling journey over rolling dunes deep into the heart of the desert. From the crest of a high dune, watch the sun cast its orange glow over the vast expanse of rippling sand all round you as it sets. Like a shimmering mirage in the distance, you will see the flickering lights of your camp where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits you. The encampment conjures up images of the Arabian nights. Relax on comfortable low cushions in Bedouin tents and quench your thirst, have your hands painted with intricate henna designs, experience a short camel ride, or just enjoy the aromatic shisha. A feast of grilled meats, fresh salads and delectable Arab sweets is served and under a galaxy of stars, you will be entertained by the bewitching belly dancer swaying to the haunting strains of Arabian music. You won’t want this enchanting evening to end.
Overnight in Dubai
Day 04: Dubai
Enjoy this day at leisure or consider the following optional tour.
Overnight in Dubai
Day 05: Dubai – Abu Dhabi – Dubai
The morning after breakfast, proceed on a full day city tour of Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the residence of the Federal National Council. One of the world’s largest producers of oil, Abu Dhabi, has actively attempted to diversify its economy in recent years through investments in financial services and tourism. Your journey begins in Dubai, where you will travel past the world’s largest man-made port at Jebel Ali and onward for the two–hour drive to Abu Dhabi. You will be mesmerized by the grandness of the new additions to Abu Dhabi’s skyline, as well as the majestic Grand Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the world. You will then be driven through the heart of the city where you can see the famous Union Square, which houses symbolic themes inspired by the customs of the country. After a drive along the Corniche, you will visit the Heritage Village, specially designed by late HH Sheikh Zayed Ben Sultan al Nahyan, as a reminder of the past for the younger generation. You will also can enjoy shopping at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to a large array of luxury boutiques and souvenir stores.
Overnight in Dubai
UAE authorities ask all visitors to respect the local religion and place of prayer by following these simple requests: Visitors must be dressed appropriately on arrival; if not, entry will be denied. Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers. No white or transparent (see-through) clothing. Tattoos should be covered.
No shorts and T-shirts with logos/pictures for men.
No shorts and skirts must be ankle length for ladies.
No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear.
Shoes will be removed before entering the mosque, so we recommend slip off shoes.
A Headscarf for ladies is essential
Intimate behavior; i.e. holding hands or kissing is not acceptable in a Muslim place of worship.
For the safety and respect of worshippers, visitors should stay within the areas of the mosque that are permitted and not roam around. Smoking and food are not allowed in the mosque area.
All women will be asked to wear a traditional robe (abaya) and headscarf (shayla) before entering the mosque. Guests may wear their own, however, must be closed (not open abayas) and non-transparent. The visitor centre will no longer hand out abayas and scarfs to the guests.
Day 06: Dubai Departure
Transfer to Dubai International Airport for your flight back home.
|Dubai||05||Grand Millennium Dubai|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 05 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Entrance Fees (Dubai Musuem)
– Desert safari with BBQ dinner
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.