Rajasthan has special place amongst tourists around the world with its enthralling geographical features. Popularly known as the ‘Land of Kings’, the state is the epitome of romance and heroism.
There are a number of beautiful monuments which stand tall to make the world aware about its enriching history. The entire character of the land is vibrant in nature which is due to its rich heritage, enthralling culture, enticing desserts, sun kissed sand dunes, amazing wildlife & add more colors to your desert horse riding tour to Rajasthan with a visit to one of the most ancient villages in the desert state. Crystalline sands that sift gently through your hands and dry winds that singe through your body as you cruise through its terrain make a lifetime of fond memories. Travel through Thar Desert to visit the isolated villages and historical ruins.
On your Rajasthan desert horse safari, you get to experience the culture, history and lifestyle firsthand through the folklores, customs and traditions of the various villages dwelling in the Thar Desert. Incredible beauty is written in the faces of the people, in the untamed landscapes and in the elaborate architecture.
Day 1: Arrive New Delhi
Arrive at Delhi’s airport, Our representative will personally meet you outside the EXIT gate of arrival terminal, holding a placard of your name. You will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2: New Delhi – Jaipur (260 Kms / 6 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast, enjoy drive pass through India Gate, famous monument built in memory of soldiers who died in 1st & 2nd World War, Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Parliament House. Later visit World Heritage Site, Humayun’s Tomb, memorial of Mughal Emperor Humayun, built in the year 1562 & later Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the tallest (72.5 m) brick minaret in the world. Later drive continue to Jaipur. On arrival in Jaipur, check in hotel & relax. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur – Jodhpur (320 Kms / 6 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast enjoy the sightseeing of Jaipur including the 16th century’s Amber fort with elephant ride, after that visit the Magnificent City Palace (Royal Museum) .The Palace complex consist an excellent museum, an armoury, sprawling gardens, buildings and several fine halls, Jantar Mantar (the Astronomical Observatory) & Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Later drive to Jodhpur. . It is called the Gateway to Thar, as it is literally on the edge of the Thar Desert. It is also called the “Sun City” as the sun shines very bright. On arrival, check in hotel & relax. Overnight in Hotel at Jodhpur.
Day 4: Jodhpur – Nevra (50 Kms / 1 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast in hotel, we take a guided tour of Jodhpur, visiting the Majestic Mehrangarh Fort. The fort is located in the heart of the old city on 125-metre high & over 5km wide hill. After that visit Jaswant Thada (also known as Taj Mahal of Jodhpur), within the main cenotaph are the portraits of various Jodhpur rulers. Later proceed for the visit of colourful market of Jodhpur & see the tiny shops line both sides of the narrow lanes in these markets. You can find textiles, silver, handicrafts, aromatic spices, vegetables and Indian sweets in these shops. Later drive to Nevra. Nevra is very charming village, which you would struggle to find on a map. On arrival check in hotel & relax. Late afternoon meet your Marwari horses & take a short trial ride in village & see the typical Rajasthani people in colorful traditional dresses & their daily rural life style & have opportunities to interact with them and learn about their way of life. You have also the opportunity to see the Rabbits, Antelope and Dears roaming freely in the area. Overnight in Nevra.
Day 5: Nevra –Osian (5 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast in hotel, start your first day ride on the back of our well-decorated horses toward Osian. Osian, is an oasis in the Thar Desert, and has been known as the “Khajuraho of Rajasthan” for its temples. Osian was a geart trading center on the silk route from the 8th to 12th century AD. It boasts of a number of intricately carved Hindu and Jain temples dating back to the 6th century. The Majestic Sachiya Mata temple and the Surya temple are particularly noteworthy for their carvings and architectural grandeur. On arrival, check into the Camp & relax.
Day 6: Osian – Kerala (5-6 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast in camp, get ready for ride toward deeper into the dunes. We also cross the old villages of mud-huts occupied by the various tribes of the region. We arrive at our tented camp close to the community hamlet of Kerala. Overnight in Tented Camp.
Day 7: Kerala – Cheela (5-6 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast in camp, get ready for desert ride toward Cheela village. You will be surprised to see the stamina for your Marwari horse in deeper dunes. Today’s ride thrills lot to every rider. On arrival, check in camp & relax. Tented Camp
Day 8: Cheela – Kheechan (5-6 Hrs Ride)
Today is the last day of your ride toward Kheechan. Kheechan, is a village that is home to the famous bird Demoiselle Cranes, also locally known as Kurjaan. Thousands of these birds migrate from Siberia. Kheechan is a proud host to these migratory birds in the winter season, from October to February. Also, the Village exhibits more than hundred Havelis, each of which is a finest specimen of carving and construction. On arrival, we see off to our Horse & Crew Members. Overnight stay in Kheechan.
Day 9: Kheechan- Jodhpur (3 Hrs Drive) & Jodhpur-New Delhi (By Flight)
Morning from 6 AM to 9 AM, enjoy Birds watching at bird view point & later back to resort for back-pack & drive back to Jodhpur (3 Hrs drive). On arrival in Jodhpur, board flight to Delhi.
Arrive Delhi meet-assist at airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Depart Delhi
Final departure transfer to airport for flight back to home.
|Places||Night( s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
– 09 night’s hotel/camp accommodation on Double / Twin sharing basis.
– All arrival / departure transfers sightseeing & overland journey by Air Conditioned Vehicle as per programme,
– Domestic Flight Ticket Jodhpur-Delhi.
– 01 Horse to each rider on all riding days.
– All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) on Riding days.
– Breakfast only in hotels on non-riding days.
– Mineral water when riding (Per Rider Two Bottles a Day).
– Refreshment during rides like Packed Juice, Fresh Fruits, Biscuits, Chips, Tea, Coffee Etc.
– Monument Entrances.
– Back-up Vehicle for your Luggages.
– The services of an English speaking guide on sightseeing days.
– English speaking Horse Guide for whole trip.
– Cultural Programme every Night of riding day.
– All required Video / Camera fees.
– Farewell Dinner with Typical Rajasthani Dance and Folk Songs by Local Artist in Bon Fire.
– Assistance by friendly, knowledgeable English speaking ground representatives from the moment you arrive in India until the time you leave.
– All Currently Applicable Taxes.
– International Flights.
– Lunch & Dinner on Non-Riding days.
– Personal medical insurance, extra drinks, any camera fees.
– Visa fees and items of personal nature such as tips, laundry, liquor, extra drinks etc.
– Anything which is not mentioned in included section.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.