A real rural retreat that unveils with spellbinding lakes and palaces of Jaipur and traverses through amazing intricate temples and bucolic villages of Rajsamand; the deserts and forts of Jodhpur; chaotic streets of Udaipur with the Aravalli range of mountains in the backdrop throughout the tour.
Along the way, stay in small rural inns where you can expect more local interaction, warm hospitality and personalized service.
Day 01: Arrive Taipei
On arrival at Taoyuan International airport you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Check into the hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Taipei.
Day 02: Taipei – Sun Moon Lake
Today after breakfast, we will drive to Sun Moon Lake which is located in the middle of Taiwan and situated 762 meters above sea level in the lofty mountains of Central Taiwan. Tour will stop at the famous Wenwu Temple, also known as Literature- Warrior Temple, dedicated to Confucius as Master of Pen and to Kuan Ti as Master of Sword, Holy Monk Shrine and Ci En Pagoda. After touring round Sun Moon Lake, check in hotel. Enjoy natural hot spring at the Fleur de Chine Hotel, Sun Moon Lake. You can also enjoy the walking trails, biking, hiking or boating at the lake. Overnight at the hotel in Sun Moon Lake.
Day 03: Sun Moon Lake – Foguangshan Monastery – Kaohsiung
This morning pass by the lovely small and old Jiji Railway Station, drive to Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Monastery, the most famous Buddhist sacred place of southern Taiwan. Here you will learn about Buddhism during the monastery walking tour to visit “Buddha Memorial Centre” and communicate with some of the monks, nuns during the visit, there will be opportunity to taste Buddhist vegetarian lunch (at your own cost). Continuously, drive to Kaohsiung City, which is the second largest city of Taiwan. The tour will take you to Love River and Liuhe Night Market. Overnight at the hotel in Kaohsiung.
Day 04: Kaohsiung – Kenting – Zhiben Hot Springs
Proceed to Kenting National Park, located at Taiwan’s southern tip and the 37 miles of coral- rimmed shoreline along three sides of the park provide its main attractions. Stops will be made at Eluanbi light house, Maobitou coastal scenic area and Longpan Park. Continuously we will drive to Taitung via Southern Link Highway. Enjoy natural hot spring at Hotel Royal Chihpen. Overnight at the hotel in Taitung.
Day 05:Taitung – East Coast National Scenic Area – Taroko
Today enjoy an exciting East Coast Tour. The East Coast National Scenic Area, known as “Taiwan’s last unspoiled land”, stretches 170 kms down the east coast of the island. Weathering, erosion, and accumulation have produced a wide range of landforms here. Stop at Xiaoyeliu, Sanxiantai, Shitiping (Stone Steps), marble factory and showroom. Later in the afternoon, proceed to Hualien for overnight stay at Taroko National Park. Overnight at the hotel in Taroko.
Day 06: Taroko National Park – Taipei
Enjoy a visit Tarako National Park. Tarako Gorge is an exceptionally beautiful, narrow raving created by the Liwu river which has cut deep into the mountains of solid marble. A road carved into sheer walls of rock rewinding its way past forested peaks and cliffs towering thousands of feet above it, while hundreds of feet below a river roars past gigantic marble boulders. Passing by Tunnel of Nine Turns, Ci Mu Bridge, stop at Swallow Grotto, Changchun Temple (Eternal Spring Shrine). Later return back to Taipei enroute stopping at Cingshui Cliff, drive through Syue-Shan Long Tunnel (12.9 Kms). Overnight at the hotel in Taipei
Day 07: Depart Taipei
This morning you will be transferred to International Airport to board your flight back home or your next destination
|Taipei||01||The Howard Plaza Hotel Taipei|
|Sun Moon Lake Area||01||The Crystal Resort Sun Moon Lake|
|Taitung||01||The GAYA Hotel|
|Taroko Gorge||01||Crossing the Rainbow Bridge|
|Taipei||01||The Howard Plaza Hotel Taipei|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 06 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.