The United Arab Emirates consists of seven Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah. Four-fifths of the UAE is desert but has contrasting landscapes—from the towering red dunes of the Liwa to the rich palm-filled Oasis of Al Ain, from the precipitous Hajar Mountains to the more fertile stretches of its coastal plains. Though small in size (similar to the size of Scotland), the UAE has become an important player in regional and international affairs.
Day 01: Arrive Dubai
Arrival at Dubai and private transfer to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Old Dubai City Tour, Dubai Mall, Dubai Dancing Fountain
Dive into a Dubai discovery on this comprehensive tour. See soaring skyscrapers and wander through gold market stalls in the famous souks while gazing at the glamour and glitz of this glorious metropolis. This tour highlights the best of this eclectic wonderland, a true land of contrasts. 09:00 am Start with Dubai Museum, then discover the bastakiya – Al Fahidi Historical District Neighbourhood dates back to the 1890s. Move to another side of the city by water taxi – ABRA Then you will have enough time to explore the “Gold & Spice Souks” or the Old Souk, is a traditional market in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Spice Souk is located in eastern Dubai, in Deira and is adjacent to the Dubai Gold Souk. The Spice Souk, situated on Baniyas Street.
After the half day tour in the old city, will drive you to Dubai Mall for some free time for shopping & watching the famous Musical Dancing Fountain. The Dubai Fountain is the world’s largest choreographed fountain system. It is set on the 30-acre manmade Burj Khalifa Lake, at the center of the Downtown Dubai development in Dubai, Then back to your hotel
Day 03: New Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari with BBQ DInner
New Dubai tour start at 09:00 am & stops at Jumeirah Public Beach and Burj Al Arab the tallest and most luxurious building in the world. The journey continues to see exotic palm island and then you can see Atlantis hotel in the crescent of Palm Island. Then, the tour heads toward Dubai Marina Neighbourhood, and driving through popular skyscrapers the tour comes to an end before the Desert Safari at one of the famous shopping mall “Mall of the Emirates” for free time for lunch. Then we will drive you back to your hotel to start Desert Safari at 15:00 PM Desert Safari is one of the major Tour in the United Arab Emirates. It is the most visited and best-loved Desert Safari Tour by the Millions of Travelers visiting in Dubai every year. Desert Safari starts with the timely manner Pickup from your Hotel with a warm welcome by Tripdo. While heading up to the Desert Camp you will enjoy the charming sceneries along the way. Be ready to feel the goosebumps while having the adventurous Sand Dunes Drive or the Dune Bashing with our expert driver. Get a close encounter and interact with gentle Camel by having a memorable ride on their back and learning some ideas about why they called the Camel as “Ship of the Desert”. Glamor yourself and feel free to wear some Arabic Outfits and pose for your amazing shots. While, having a treat of yourself with the welcome drinks like Arabic Qahwa, Coffee, and the Special Tea together with Unlimited Soft Drinks and Water, Bean Art Minion and try our Traditional Temporary Body Art called “Henna Tattoo” in your pleasant hands. Star-struck and enjoy with our colorful Live Shows like Belly Dancing, Tanoura Dance, Fire Dance and more. Performed by the selected great performers. Relish your cravings and be satisfied the “Eating Portion” of the tour which we prepared an extraordinary Buffet Dinner for vegetarian and non-vegetarian with the unique twist of the Grilled Barbecue.
Day 04: Abu Dhabi City Tour, Grand Mosque, Yas Island, Heritage Village
Explore the sights and landmarks of the capital of the UAE on an Abu Dhabi City Tour. Will pick you up at 09:00 am and drive all the way to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to Yas Island, this tour takes in all of the capital’s sights. After the great Mosque, will visit the Heritage Village showcasing traditional times then Stop at Marina Mall for lunch at one of the cafes. Later drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche, pass The Louvre Abu Dhabi for a photo-stop till leaving Abu Dhabi behind, return to Dubai in the late afternoon.
Day 05: Dubai the BEACH – Jumeirah Beach Residents JBR
The JBR Beach has all you need to enjoy a great day out, from fab dining options to retail stores, play areas to gyms, and exciting watersports. It doesn’t matter how old you are, or whether you prefer the land or sea, at Sea Breeze you’ll always find something that will entertain and enthrall you. If adrenaline is your thing, dive headfirst into over 20 heart pumping activities, including motorized water sports, from jet skis to flyboarding to the epic Seabreacher. Also a safe and shaded space for the kids to have some serious splash-time fun Will pick you up 10:00am Drop you back 04:00pm If you need a little ‘me-time’ or just want to unwind with friends while working on your tan, you can also kick back and relax on anything and everything from sun loungers, cabanas, day beds, umbrellas, and towels. Sunbeds & Cabanas Rates.
Day 06: Sharjah City Tour
This tour will take you to Sharjah at 09:00 am, the neighboring emirate of Dubai, also known as the ‘Pearl of the Gulf’. We start with a photo-stop at the magnificent Al Noor Mosque on Al Buhaira Corniche and proceed to the largest mosque in Sharjah, the King Faisal Mosque. We then visit the Islamic Civilization Museum. Several galleries display carefully restored artifacts from around the Muslim world, celebrating Islamic contribution to the World Heritage. We drive to Sharjah’s ‘Old Town’. After a stroll through the restored traditional market Souk Al Arsa, visit Sharjah Heritage museum for a glimpse of a traditional family home and typical Arabian Gulf architecture. Before returning, you have time to explore Souk Al Markazi – a treasure trove of carpets, jewellery and handicrafts. Then we will drop you back to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Depart Sharjah
Final departure transfer to airport for flight back to home.
|Dubai||06||Grand Millennium Dubai|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 06 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Entrance Fees (Dubai Musuem)
– Local English-speaking guide
– Water Taxi ABRA during Day 01
– Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.