A real rural retreat that unveils with spellbinding lakes and palaces of Jaipur and traverses through amazing intricate temples and bucolic villages of Rajsamand; the deserts and forts of Jodhpur; chaotic streets of Udaipur with the Aravalli range of mountains in the backdrop throughout the tour.
Along the way, stay in small rural inns where you can expect more local interaction, warm hospitality and personalized service.
Day 01: Arrive Minsk.
On arrival we purchase sickness insurance and proceed through passport control. Then transfer to hotel by car.
Day 02: Minsk
Breakfast at the hotel.
Sightseeing tour of Minsk City (approx.. 4 hours) with the history of Minsk, part of the upper city.
“The Holy Spirit Cathedral, the Catholic Cathedral, Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Market Square, Trinity suburb, Railway station, Independence Avenue, Pobediteley Avenue & National Library.
Visit to Belarus Mini museum, with mini buildings of fortress, churches, castles etc. Very interesting.
Return to Hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 03: Minsk / Mir-Nesvizh
Breakfast, and dep. by car/minibus to Mir-Nesvizh on a 9-hour tour.
This place is on UNESCO Heritage list. We visit the city of Mir & Mir castle and the prison belonging to the castle. This is dated back from year 1600-1800. Here lived rich Tartar, Gypsy and Jewish people.
The 3. President of Israel was born here. Then we proceed to another castle for sightseeing. Both are on UNESCO list. We drive to Sula, a beautiful recreation area with a lake, a small Viking ship for rowing or use of the engine onboard around the lake. All the buildings on the estate are renovated, and 2 buildings show traditional handicraft which may be purchased. The various buildings with rooms, shower, toilet for stay are in different sizes.
An excellent area for walks around and enjoy the Belarus country side. A very good restaurant with bar on the estate. They serve delicious local and Russian cuisine.
Day 04: Nesvizh / Minshk
Dep. with car back to Minsk and check in at hotel. Afternoon at own disposal.
Day 5.Depart Minsk
Final departure by car to Minsk Airport for check in and travel Minsk-Riga-Oslo.
|City||Night (s)||Hotels / Camp|
|Minsk||02||DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minsk|
|Nesvizh||01||Palace Hotel (Castle Hotel)|
|Minsk||01||DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minsk|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 04 Nights accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Nesvizh Castle
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.