Discovering El Salvador. Discover the natural beauty of El Salvador. Find waterfalls, hot springs, black sand beaches and more, during this 7 days travel package. All around the “Flowers Route” there are villages with coffee, lots of handicrafts, and gastronomical fairs.
You will start your journey in guided tours to the beautiful city of San Salvador, the most important city in the country. Other colonial cities of Suchitoto and Perquin. Explore a sanctuary a School Project. The trip ends with some relaxing time in the sun of a magnificent black sand beach.
Day 01: San Salvador, El Salvador
Our guide will welcome you at the El Salvador International airport and take you to your hotel. Explore the beautiful city of San Salvador and enjoy the delicious food that the city offers in one of its restaurants.
San Salvador is the capital of El Salvador and is the country’s most populated municipality, as well as its most important political, cultural, educational and financial center.
The city is modern with wide boulevards and narrow streets, outdoor markets, high rising buildings, museums, monuments, and other cultural institutions. This city is set against the backdrop of the San Salvador Volcano, which provides majestic views.
Day 02: Explore the Flowers Route.
A fascinating tour over the Apaneca mountain range, the journey begins in Nahuizalco, a town with a lot of indigenous backgrounds.
A few kilometers above the mountains we will find Juayua a village with coffee all around this area, lots of handcrafts, exhibits and a gastronomical fair on the weekends. Also, visit a beautiful waterfall known as Los Chorros de la Calera.
Later explore Concepcion de Ataco, a colorful town that still preserves its cobblestone streets.
Day 03: Joya de Ceren Archeological site, and transfer to Suchitoto
Departing after breakfast we will first stop at the Tazumal site in Chalchuapa just some 45 minutes from Ataco. After walking the site and visiting the small museum, we would continue on to San Andres. A ceremonial site with pyramid ruins.
We will finish our Mayan exploration day at Joya de Ceren just some 20 minutes from San Andres. This site is El Salvador’s only UNESCO World Heritage site. It is known as the Pompeii of the Americas.
We will finish our day in picturesque Suchitoto, which overlooks Lake Suchitlán, a breathtaking reservoir that can be visited by boat
Day 04: City tour of Suchitoto
Today you will enjoy the Suchitoto town tour. Find a treasured past and a celebrated present-day cultural life, Suchitoto is widely known through El Salvador for its church and cobblestone roads.
This city has a wide range of cultural activities such as art galleries, cultural centers, and handicrafts.
we will drive to Los Tercios Waterfall (only water in the rainy season but always a neat basalt rock formation).
Day 05: Kayak tour and bird watching in Lake Suchitlan
Early kayak tour to enjoy the beautiful views of the sunrise on Lake Suchitlán, a scenic, birding boat ride. Lake Suchitlán is also a bird migration zone with over 100 species. A true paradise for bird watching!
You will also have the opportunity to take a quick swim in a thermal hot spring and after breakfast, we will drive to El Tunco Beach.
Day 06: Black sand beach of El Tunco
El Tunco beach is located in the Pacific coast of El Salvador. It is known as one of the most famous tourism destinations in the country. Its popularity and enchantment makes it a very special and attractive place to be for all kinds of visitors.
Day 07: Departure to the international airport
Transfer to El Salvador International Airport for your departure flight.
|El Salvador||02||Inter-Continental San Salvador-Metrocentro Mall|
|Suchitoto||02||Los Almendros de San Lorenzo|
|El Tunco||02||Hotel Casa Miramar El Tunco|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 06 Nights hotel accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.