9-Days Costa Rica adventure and travel to some of the most important destinations in the country while participating in a number of outdoor sports and adventure activities.
Unleash your adventurous side by rafting down the Pacuare River, one of the top 10 rivers in the world when it comes to rafting. See the Arenal Volcano. Ride horses through a cloud forest in Monteverde. Travel from treetop to treetop while zip lining in Santa Elena.Choose between mountain biking, kayaking and snorkeling in the Samara Beach. Return to San Jose at the end of the tour.
Day 01: Welcome to Costa Rica
Our representative will receive you at the airport and accompany you during your private transfer to the hotel. You are free to explore San Jose on your own during the reminder of the day and experience the lively culture of the city. Stay overnight in San Jose.
Day 02: Pacuare River & Arenal Volcano
Unleash your adventurous side today. Travel to the Pacuare River for white water rafting. The Pacuare is considered to be among the best rivers in the world when it comes to rafting. Drive to the Arenal Volcano area after the adventure is over and spend the rest of the day exploring the surrounding. Stay overnight in Arenal.
Day 03: Arenal Volcano National Park
Rappel down cliff faces with waterfalls around until you reach the bottom. Enjoy a guided nature walk in Arenal Volcano National Park late in the afternoon and see the breathtaking variety of flora and fauna found in the reserve. Relax in a nearby volcanic hot spring at night.
Day 4: Monteverde
Travel to Monteverde from Arenal in a rather unique way, partly by jeep and partly by boat, enjoying amazing views of the towering Arenal Volcano. Reach Monteverde in the afternoon. Enjoy horseback riding through a cloud forest, one of the few remaining such forests in the world. Stay overnight in Monteverde.
Day 05: Santa Elena
Fly like a bird from treetop to treetop over a cloud forest. Enjoy zip lining above canopies and get the birds eye view of this forest. You are free for the rest of the day. Explore Santa Elena on your own or enjoy one of the optional activities. Stay overnight in Monteverde.
Day 06: Samara Beach
Drive from Santa Elena to the Samara Beach. Spend your time on the beach, watching majestic waves hit the shores. Stay overnight in Samara Beach.
Day 07: Samara Beach
You have the opportunity to choose between mountain biking, kayaking and snorkeling today. Either ride a bike through lush forests or kayak and snorkeling in the ocean near Chora Island. You also have the option to take surf lessons to improve your surfing skills on Samara Beach. Stay overnight in Samara.
Day 08: Return to San Jose
Travel back to San Jose. You are free for the rest of the day. Explore the city on your own for one last time.
Day 09: Departure
Transfer to Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) from where you will catch the flight back home.
|San Jose||01||Hilton Garden Inn|
|Arenal||02||Arenal Observatory Lodge & Spa|
|Monteverde||02||Hotel Poco A Poco Monteverde|
|Samara Beach||02||Villas Playa Samara Beach|
|San Jose||01||Hilton Garden Inn|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 08 nights accommodation as per program
– Meals: Breakfasts & Dinners
– Entry fee as per mentioned
– All present government taxes.
• International Flights.
• Personal Expenses.
• Camera / Video Camera Fees.
• Medical Aid.
• Travel Insurance.
• Accommodation in good hotels.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost. – Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.