The Fijian Explorer 14D/13N tour starts and ends in Nadi. It is an adventure tour that takes 14 days taking you through Nadi, Rakiraki, Yasawa Island and 3 other destinations in Fiji.
Day 01: Nadi, Fiji
Arrival & Accommodation transfer
Arrive at Fiji airport to be welcomed with a traditional piece of clothing, which will make you feel like a local straight away. Followed by a transferred to the accommodation of your choice. The rest of the day is at your leisure, depending on the arrival time you can choose to explore the city or simply relax at your hotel before the upcoming adventure!
Day 02: Nadi, Fiji
After breakfast head into the new journey
After breakfast, get ready for your accommodation pick-up around 8:30 and head to discover the beauty, flavours and rural life of Fiji on this unforgettable tour. The trip begins at the feet of the famous Mt Batilamu `The Garden of the Sleeping Giant’ and continues toward Northern Nadi to the Sabeto Valley. Follow a beautiful winding road that runs along the Sabeto River on your way to the picturesque Navilawa Village, in the Koroyanitu National Park. Head to the Community Hall for a welcome Sevusevu or Kava Ceremony. Then learn how to cook the Fijian way and taste your preparation. Afterwards, you can choose between a brief walk into the rainforest and a visit to a natural cave –used by the villagers as a shelter during cyclones- and a swimming hole, or a guided tour of the village and their gardens.
Day 03: Nadi – Robinson Crusoe Island, Fiji
Nadi – Robinson Crusoe Island & Fire Dancing Show
Leave Nadi this morning around 8 am to take a ferry to Robinson Crusoe Island for a full afternoon to enjoy this remarkable place known as the island of the fire dancers! Discover stunning white sand beaches, sparkling turquoise waters, and amazing Fijian culture with a spectacular fire dancing show. Overnight on Robinson Crusoe Island.
Day 04: Robinson Crusoe Island – Pacific Harbour, Fiji
Sigatoka Town, Rainforest Trek and Pacific Harbour transfer
Leave Robinson Crusoe Island around 9 am to travel to Pacific Harbour along the stunning Coral Coast. Stop in Sigatoka Town, where you can have lunch (at your own expense). Next you will trek through Pacific Harbour’s stunning rainforest to a beautiful waterfall, where you can take a refreshing swim. Next we will check in at your island resort, where you can enjoy the late afternoon at your leisure. Overnight in Pacific Harbour.
Day 05: Pacific Harbour – Rakiraki, Fiji
Rakiraki & Cave Visit, Nasautoka, Village Tour & Kava Ceremony and River Rafting
We will leave Pacific Harbour around 7:45 am to travel to Rakiraki on the other side of the island, driving through the city of Suva along the way and visiting the Fiji Museum with a guided tour. Visit the 7-chamber historical snake cave before reaching Nasautoka Village for a kava ceremony and village tour. Interact with the locals and kids, and finish your day with bilibili rafting in the Wainibuka River. Overnight in Rakiraki.
Day 06: Rakiraki – Nadi, Fiji
Market and Hot Springs Visit
Enjoy the morning to relax or partake in an optional snorkeling activity at your Rakiraki resort before leaving around 1pm to travel back to Nadi. Drive through the scenic Indo-Fijian sugar cane belt, visit the Ba Market, and then take a dip into the Sabeto hot springs. Finish your trip back in Nadi for overnight.
Day 07: Nadi – Beachcomber Island, Fiji
Travel to Beachcomber Island
Depart Nadi at 7:30am to ferry to Beachcomber Island, arriving in the late morning. Enjoy the rest of the day to relax, explore, and get settled into this breathtaking environment. Overnight on Beachcomber Island.
Day 08: Beachcomber Island, Fiji
Beachcomber Island Free Day
Enjoy a full free day to relax in tropical paradise. Soak up the sun on pristine beaches, refresh yourself in the crystalline ocean waters, and let your worries melt away. Overnight on Beachcomber Island.
Day 09: Beachcomber Island – Yasawa Islands, Fiji
Travel to Yasawa Islands
Say goodbye to beautiful Beachcomber Island around 9:15 am and continue your adventure to the amazing Yasawa Islands Group, arriving mid-afternoon. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at your leisure to relax, explore, and get settled into this amazing place. Overnight in the Yasawa Islands.
Day 10: Yasawa Islands, Fiji
Free Day to enjoy the islands
Enjoy a full free day to relax in paradise and explore the islands at your leisure. Enjoy the laid-back vibe of your resort or discover the rest of the island on your own. Overnight in the Yasawa Islands.
Day 11: Yasawa Islands, Fiji
Travel to a different resort and enjoy the place
Today you will move to your next resort on another one of the pristine Yasawa islands. Enjoy a change of scenery with the same stunning ocean views and flourishing coral reefs. Overnight in the Yasawa Islands.
Day 12: Yasawa Islands, Fiji
Enjoy your last full free day in the idyllic Yasawa Islands! Lay back on the warm sand, dip into refreshing waters, and immerse yourself in tropical paradise. Overnight in the Yasawa Islands.
Day 13: Yasawa Islands – Nadi, Fiji
Return to Nadi and accommodation transfer
Depart the Yasawa Islands at 2:15 pm and get back to Nadi in the early evening. You will be transferred to your Nadi accommodation for check-in and overnight.
Day 14: Depart Nadi, Fiji
Accommodation Check-out & airport transfer.
|Nadi||02||Club Wyndham Denarau Island|
|Robinson Crusoe Island||01||Crusoe Island Lodge|
|Pacific Harbour||01||The Pearl Resort|
|Rakiraki||01||Tanoa Rakiraki Hotel|
|Nadi||01||Club Wyndham Denarau Island|
|Beachcomber Island||02||Beachcomber Island Resort|
|Yasawa Islands||04||Yasawa Island Resort and Spa|
|Nadi||01||Club Wyndham Denarau Island|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 13 nights accommodation as per program
– Meals: Breakfasts & Dinners
– Entry fee as per mentioned
– Fire dancing show
– Sigatora Town visit
– Rainforest Trek
– Fiji Museum guided tour
– Snake cave visit
– Kava ceremony and Nasautoka Village tour
– Bilibili rafting in the Wainibuka River
– Ba Market visit
– Sabeto hot springs
– All transfers sightseeing by private vehicle
– All present government taxes.
• International Flights.
• Personal Expenses.
• Camera / Video Camera Fees.
• Medical Aid.
• Travel Insurance.
• Accommodation in good hotels.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost. – Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.