With an abundance of water and simplicity of the sport, fishing and angling has helped grow tourism in Arunachal Pradesh. This rather unexplored destination makes a fresh outcome for angling and fishing tours to tourists. Since it is hardly crowded with avid anglers, the major fishing and angling destinations are less crowded in Arunachal Pradesh. Besides, there are several areas for angling lovers but the four popular places for fishing and angling are:
The best season for these leisure activities are during October to April, after the Monsoon season. As these rivers are untouched and pure, there is more oxygen in these waters making the rivers translucent. Thus, it makes the activity more fun with high chances for a good catch. The main fishes you will find in these rivers are golden Mahseer and Brown Trout. Angling in Arunachal is very peaceful and it offers a magnificent opportunity to witness the beautiful golden Mahseer (The Queen of the Himalayan Rivers).
Day 01: Arrival Delhi
On arrival in Delhi airport you will be welcomed by our representative & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi – Guwahati (By Flight)
Morning free after breakfast transfer to Domestic Airport to board the flight for Guwahati. On arrival at the Guwahati airport you will be welcomed by our representative & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 03: Guwahati – Bhalukpong
Bhalukpong Morning at leisure after breakfast drive to Bhalukpong covering a distance of 250 kms / 06 hrs drive, On arrival check into the hotel or Camp near the angling spot. Dinner & overnight stay at Bhalukpong.
Day 04: Bhalukpong
Whole day angling at Bhalukpong, Tipi & Sessa. This 15 kms of stretch of Kameng River offers a great opportunity for anglers to catch variety of fishes. Overnight stay at Bhalukpong.
Day 05: Bhalukpong
Another Whole day is for angling at Bhalukpong. Overnight stay at Bhalukpong. Bhalukpong is widely popular as nature’s paradise. Bhalukpong is a situated in West Kameng District in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, India along with the Kameng River. Bhalukpong is a compelling place for wildlife enthusiasts, nature lovers & and Anglers.
Day 06: Bhalukpong – Itanagar
Morning another season for fishing & angling. Return to the camp for breakfast. After breakfast drive to Itanagar covering a distance of 220 kms. On arrival at Itanagar check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Itanagar – Pasighat
Pasighat Morning at leisure after breakfast drive to Pasighat which is approx 300 kms from Itanagar. On arrival check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 08: Pasighat – Pangin
Early in the morning drive for Boleng – Pangin and check into the camp near the Angling spot. After lunch enjoy half day angling. Dinner & Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 09: Pangin – Boleng – Yembung
Whole day angling at Boleng – Pagin – Yembung (45 kms Stretch). Overnight stay at Yembung.
Day 10: Yembung – Pasighat – Dibrugarh
Early morning drive to Pasighat. Cross the river Brahmaputra by ferry and arrive at Dibrugarh. Check-in & Overnight stay at the hotel in Dibrugarh.
Day 11: Dibrugarh – Delhi (By Flight)
Morning at leisure after breakfast in time transfer to Airport to board the flight for Delhi. On arrival in Delhi meet with the representative & transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 12: Delhi – Departure
Morning at leisure, after breakfast in time transfer to International airport to board the flight for home country.
|Places||Night (s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
|Pasighat||01||The Serene Abode|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport / train stations.
– 11 nights hotel / Camps / lodge / Guest house accommodation.
– Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
– Drive from hotel / camp / guest house / lodge to fishing put in point.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private AC vehicle and driver.
– English speaking guide where necessary.
– National Park fees.
– Fishing Permits
– Ghilli fees
– All taxes.
– International / Domestic air tickets
– Visa fees (if any).
– Items of a personal nature, personal expenses.
– Travel Insurance.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.