Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated regions in the world, so it’s frankly amazing that the Hong Kong Global Geopark exists. Make the most of the waters around it with a local guide who knows all the best arches, sea caves, and beaches—and how to experience them safely. A small group guarantees a safe and personalized experience on this Hong Kong kayaking trip.
Day 01: Arrive Hong Kong – Victoria Peak
Welcome to the Hong Kong, the New York of Asia. Arrive at Hong Kong International Airport and transfer to hotel. In the evening depart for Hong Kong City tour- Visit Jewelry Factory & Factory Outlet. Later visit Top Level Victoria Peak with One way peak tram ride and Madame Tussauds Museum on the Top Level. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
Day 02: Hong Kong – Disneyland Tour
After Breakfast, depart for Disneyland – the fifth Magic Kingdom. The Disneyland is divided into 7 theme areas – Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventure land, Tomorrow land, Toy Story land, Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Point which offers a unique experience to all the age groups. Enjoy the famous Disney Parade that showcases on to the masterfully choreographed sounds of classic Disney music. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
Day 03: Hong Kong – Ocean Park
Visit to Ocean Park. Ocean Park is a mixture of rides, marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park. Ocean Park is the second largest theme park in Hong Kong, after Hong Kong Disneyland. Overnight at Ocean Park hotel.
Day 04: Hong Kong – Free
After breakfast, Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
Day 05: Hong Kong – Lantau Island With Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car
After breakfast depart for Lantau Island. Enjoy The Ngong Ping 360 is a gondola lift on Lantau Island in Hong Kong. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
Day 06: Depart Hong Kong
Transfer to Hong Kong Airport and take your flight back to Home.
|Hong Kong||05||Crowne Plaza|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 05 Nights accommodation hotel.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.