Grand Tour of Bulgaria with Veliko Tarnovo, Arbanassi, Varna, Burgas, Sozopol, Nessebar, Plovdiv and Sofia lets you experience, history, ancient ruins, picturesque mountains, modern metropolis, ancients villages, forests and magnificent beaches this country offers to every visitor coming to Bulgaria. This tour program is fully customizable and can be tailored to meet your expectations of services and budget. Get in touch with our travel consultant who will be happy to assist in planning your most memorable trip to Bulgaria.
Day 01: Arrival Sofia
On arrival at Sofia airport, meet our representative for your comfortable transfer to your downtown hotel in Sofia. Check in at your hotel and relax. Later in the evening make your way to the front of Palace Of Justice to join a 2 hours walking tour of Sofia downtown. Return to your hotel. Overnight in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Day 02: Sofia – Veliko Tarnovo – Arbanassi – Verna
After breakfast at the hotel meet your driver cum guide for a comfortable travel to Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanassi ( Distance between Sofia and Veliko Tarnovo | Arbanassi is approx 230 Kms ) on arrival visit the medieval capital Veliko Tarnovo followed by visit to this beautiful 13th-Century village of Arbanassi.
Afternoon proceed to Varna ( Distance between Arbanassi and Varna is approx 200 Kms ). Check in at your hotel on arrival at Varna. Overnight in Varna.
Day 03: Verna
After a leisurely breakfast you may choose to see Dolphin Show or visit to Euxinograd Castle. Later, make your way to the front of the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin to join a 2 hours walking tour of Varna downtown. Rest of the day is free for you to explore Varna and its beaches. Overnight in your hotel in Varna.
Day 04: Varna – Sunny Beach – Burgas
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at your hotel followed by some free time at Sea Garden park of Varna to admire the greenery and the beautiful beaches of Varna, later meet your driver cum guide for a comfortable transfer to Sunny beach for lunch and further to your Burgas Hotel for check-in.
Burgas is located on the coast of Black sea and is fourth largest city of Bulgaria. A visit to Burgas means fun filled beach-time, excursions to its famous museums and archaeology sites, day trip to many of the popular places near Burgas lined up along the Black Sea Coast near Burgas.
Join the happy crowd on the central Pedestrian Street of Burgas and continue to Sea Garden, a huge seafront park, which is also the centre of recreational, sports and cultural activities. Enjoy dinner in one of the fish restaurant on the beach.
Overnight in Burgas.
Day 05: Burgas (Excursion to Sozopol And Nessebar)
Breakfast at your hotel. The Day is free for you to explore beach activities or simply relax at your hotel. You may also choose to visit Sozopol ( 35 Kms from Burgas), a Black Sea historical resort town founded in 7th century BC to explore its beautifully carved wooden buildings in its Old town and Sozopol medieval fortifications ( or castle ) before you return to your hotel in Burgas.
Later in the afternoon travel to Nessebar, a UNESCO-listed town that offers seaside fun along with with sites of immense historical wealth. Nessebar is also approx 35 Kms from Burgas). On arrival in Nessebar make your way to the main gates of the Old Town to join a walking tour of Nessebar city old town. After the tour you may continue to explore Nessebar or indulge in some local shopping.
Meet your driver and transfer back to your hotel in Burgas. Overnight in Burgas.
Day 06: Burgas – Sofia (Via Plovdiv – APPROX DISTANCE 390 KMS )
After a sumptuous breakfast at your hotel, meet your driver for a comfortable travel in a private vehicle to Sofia via Plovdiv. On arrival at Plovdiv enjoy a walking tour of the Plovdiv city downtown, an Open-Air UNESCO Heritage Town. ( This Tour starts in front of Municipality building on the central pedestrian street )
Enjoy some free time to explore Plovdiv – the town of seven hills, and considered to be one of the oldest cities in Europe, you may choose to visit Bunardzik hill or explore some some street shopping before you travel to Sofia, the Capital city of Bulgaria. Check in at your hotel in Sofia. Overnight in Sofia.
Day 07: Sofia
With a mix of Communist and European-style architecture taking a centre stage and Vitosha Mountain in the background, Sofia the capital city of Bulgaria is one of the most important destination in Bulgaria. Later, today after breakfast you may choose to visit Rila Monastery (a UNESCO Heritage Site) or spend the day to explore city of Sofia on your own. Overnight in Sofia. (See Sightseeing and activities in Bulgaria)
Day 08: Departure Sofia
After a leisurely breakfast at your hotel transfer to Sofia airport on time to take your flight.
|City||Night (s)||Hotel / Camp|
|Sofia||01||Grand Hotel Sofia|
|Varna||02||Rosslyn Dimyat Hotel Varna|
|Burgas||02||Hotel Bulgaria Burgas|
|Sofia||02||Grand Hotel Sofia|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 07 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance Fee
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.