Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination and a notified area committee in the Baramulla district of the Indian administered union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. The town is situated in the Pir Panjal Range in the western Himalayas.
Ensconced within snow-peaked mountains, lined with evergreen forested hills, lush meadows, ravines and valleys, Gulmarg lies at a height of 2,730 m above sea level. The Pir Panjal Ranges cup Gulmarg in their fingers, making the town an adventurer’s delight. It also has the highest golf courses in the world and is the country’s major ski resort during winters.
Day 01 Arrive Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport you will be met by our executive at the airport and transfer to pre-booked hotel.
Later, Full day sightseeing tour of Delhi Including old and New Delhi including Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Rickshaw Ride at Famous Chandni Chauk market, also visit Raj Ghat, Lotus temple, Qutub minar.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 Delhi – Sri Nagar (By Flight)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight to Srinagar.
On arrival, transfer to the hotel.
Full day city tour of Srinagar.
Overnight in Srinagar.
Day 03 Srinagar – Gulmarg (2,730 M / 56 KM)
After breakfast, transferred to Gulmarg, on arrival check in at hotel. Gulmarg is the one of the most beautiful winter resort in the India. It is one of the most popular ski resort in winters. In the afternoon you can enjoy Skiing for which an Instructor will be there for you for your guidance with skiing equipment’s (skies, sticks, gloves & goggles) for skiing. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 At Gulmarg: (Full Day Skiing)
Enjoy whole day skiing on the beautiful slopes of Gulmarg, dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 Gulmarg – Srinagar ( By Road 56 Kms) / Srinagar – Delhi (By Flight)
Today after breakfast you will be transferred Srinagar airport time to catch flight for Delhi.
Overnight in Delhi.
Day 06 Depart Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport you will be transferred to Delhi International airport time to catch onward flight.
NOTE: YOU CAN EXTEND THIS TOUR IN SRINAGAR FOR 3 DAYS MORE TO SEE SONAMARG, PAHALGAM.
|Hotels / Camps
|Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar
|Vivanta by Taj
|Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 05 nights hotel / ski resort / guest-house / camps / lodge accommodation as per the program.
– Delhi – Srinagar – Delhi flight tickets in economy class.
– Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– Daily transfers from the lodge to ski slopes
– Morning tea & Evening tea with cookies everyday
– Services of an expert trainer
– Ski equipment (Ski poles / Skis / Ski boots)
– Celebratory dinner on the last night
– State-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety
– First aid kit
– All taxes.
– International Air Tickets.
– Any damage caused to equipment through misuse or loss of the same. In case of any of the above, the participant would have to bear the cost of replacing the same.
– Travel Insurance.
– Any cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances, such a bad weather, land slide, sickness etc.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.