The gateway to the hills of Uttarakhand, Haridwar is one of the 7 holy cities in India. Haridwar city is blessed by the presence of River Ganga making its way from glacial origins to the plains. The blissful setting is the reason why Haridwar Tour Packages are in demand throughout the year.
Haridwar is bliss on earth. The holy ambiance of ancient temples, The Chandi Devi temple, The Maya Devi temple, Goddess Mansa Devi bring pilgrims for a visit. Festivals like the Kavad Mela, Somvati Amavasya Mela, Ganga Dashara, Gughal Mela at popular among tourists of all ages. The soulful evening Aarti on the banks of holy Ganga is one of the highlights of Haridwar travel packages, and it is a sight to behold.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
After your late evening arrival, you would get a hearty welcome from our representative who will be greeting you at the airport. After that, you would be getting an assisted transfer to the pre-booked hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2: Haridwar- Rishikesh
After breakfast, you will get an assisted transfer to the New Delhi Railway Station for boarding a train to Haridwar. Once you arrive in Haridwar, you will be transferred to the hotel. Relax for some time and then proceed for Haridwar sightseeing. It is one of the most important religious sites of the devotees of Hindu religion. Take holy dip in the river Ganges at Har-ki-paudi. Later enjoy darshan at temples like Mansa Devi Temple, Bharat Mata Mandir, Chandi Devi Temple, Anandmai Ashram, Bilkeshwar Mahadev, Pawan Dham, Daksha Mahadev Temple and Bhooma Niketan. Later proceed to Rishikesh and attend the evening Aarti. Overnight at Rishikesh.
Day 3: Shivpuri Camp
Have breakfast, move towards Shivpuri. When you reach your destination, check into your tented camp located on the stunning river side. Fasten your seat belts for relishing some of the interesting Water Sports in Uttaranchal as later in the day, you would carry on for the initial rafting voyage with the starting being Marine drive and the end point being the base camp. In fact, rafting has climbed the popularity charts quite rapidly and is one of the prominent Adventure Sports in Uttaranchal at present. On your Rafting with wildlife tour, our experienced staff that comprise of tour guides, would be with you. After the leader of the tour holds a session of briefing, an interesting encounter starts which has rapids like Three blind mice, Good Morning and LMT. You can spend your spare time in the evening by keeping yourself engrossed in any interesting game or simply enjoying a any other activity. Later, enjoy dinner by the bon-fire. Overnight stay in a camp.
Day 4: Shivpuri
Post morning meal, we begin with our next leg of encounter in mighty river Ganga. This segment includes rapids like Shivpuri, Micky, Roller Coaster, Golf Course etc. Stop at the Neem Beach, drive back to your camp. The evening would be made interesting with a bon-fire and a dinner to follow. Retire for an overnight sleep at the camp.
Day 5: Rishikesh
Have breakfast, and start your road journey to Rishikesh. Check- in at the prescribed hotel once you reach there. During afternoon, enjoy visiting the interesting places of Rishikesh such as Lakshman Jhula, Shivananda Ashram, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Parmarth Ashram and Bharat Mandir. To recharge yourself, have a night halt at a hotel.
Day 6: Rishikesh-Chilla-Rishikesh
Post breakfast, drive to Chilla, 19 kms from Rishikesh. This center point of Raja Ji National Park, located in the foothills of Himalayas offers you a chance to indulge in bird watching near the Indo Gangetic Planes. At this place, you can view a large range of migratory as well as domestic birds along the Ganges. Enjoy Elephant ride in the wildlife park. Later, explore wildlife in the park on a Jeep safari. Return to Rishikesh for an overnight stay.
Day 7: Rishikesh – Haridwar-Delhi
Enjoy leisure activities in the morning. Post lunch, get transferred to the Haridwar railway station for boarding a train to Delhi.
Day 8: Departure
Tour ends today. Transfer to airport or railway station for onward journey.
|Places||Night( s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 07 nights hotel / camps / lodge accommodation as per the program.
– Delhi -Haridwar – Delhi Train tickets 2nd AC sitting.
– Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
– English speaking assistance / guide during the journey.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursion and rafting as per the program.
– Body suits for the rafting to keep warm while on the river.
– Experienced instructors & state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety.
– All taxes.
– Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
– Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
– International Flight tickets.
– Visa Fees (If Any).
– Any services / meals not mentioned above.
– Any costs rising due to delays, bad weather, landslides, etc.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.