This two-week tour focuses on the less-visited south coast, taking in off-the-beaten-track beaches, the finest mountain food and coffee, and art, architecture and horseracing around Kingston.
Day 01: Arrival in Ocho Rios
Meet-assist at airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Blue Hole & River Tubing
Today you will tour the town of Ocho Rios. Your Guide will take you on a thrilling water adventure as you river tube down the rushing White River. Lose yourself in the moment and enjoy the feel of adrenaline as the tumbling waters carry you away. But don’t get too lost because another adventure awaits you at Blue Hole. Explore the hidden gem and savor the breath-taking beauty and nature of this tropical paradise where you can swim, cliff-jump or just relax.
Day 3: Doctor’s Cave Beach & Luminous Lagoon
In the morning start your drive to Falmouth and prepare for a magical experience. You’ll spend the first half of your day at the Doctor’s Cave Beach. Swim in the refreshing waters, soak up the sun, relax on the sands and later in the day, enjoy the tropical sunset. But as soon as night falls, get ready to be amazed by the Luminous Lagoon, one of the world’s greatest wonders. Set sail on a boat and discover the glistening abilities of the lagoon’s waters. Feeling daring? Then grab a life jacket and go swimming and watch as the waters glow around you.
Day 04: Free Day in Ocho Rios
You are free to relax on the property or use your freedom to explore or to plan your own itinerary.
Day 05: Rio Grande Rafting, Portland
There’s no wrong way to take in the beauty of Jamaica, but a rafting tour is an ideal start to discover the tropical island. Soak in the beauty of Portland on a bamboo raft as you glide through a picturesque wonderland. Relax onto your raft and listen to the sounds of nature, birds chirping and waters rushing, as you travel through and by stunning scenery. Stop by the river bank and enjoy authentic local food cooked over a wooden fire. You can even choose to swim in the cool Rio Grande waters or just relax on the river bank. But, don’t linger too long because that’s not the end of your rafting journey!
Day 06: Departure from Ocho Rios
Final journey in Jamaica and leave the island with memories to last a lifetime.
|Ocho Rios||05||Columbus Heights Condominiums|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 05 Nights accommodation hotel.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.