The splendid tour of the United Kingdom will leave you mesmerized by the beauty of England, Ireland, and Scotland. Begin the journey with an exploration of the scenic locales of London City. Ride on the famous Coca Cola London Eye and take in the charming view of the skyline from atop the giant observation wheel. Relive the grandeur and fate of the Titanic at the Titanic Museum in Belfast, and ride the glass elevator at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, to shoot to the top floor to view the cosmic skyline of the city. Explore the rugged terrains of the Scottish Highlands and the Isle of Skye in Scotland and fall in love with the dramatic landscapes of the Cliffs of Moher, in Ireland.
Day 01: Arrive London
The splendid tour of Ireland, Scotland, and England commences with the arrival at London, the capital city of England. Get introduced to the tour rep and greet the fellow group members. Today is a free day to do some self-guided walking tour. Start with the imperial Parliament House and marvel at the working of the iconic Big Ben clock tower. Visit the Westminster Abbey and take an enthralling ride on the capsule of the giant observation wheel, the London Eye, which turns slowly and provides the rider with terrific views of London City. Take a walk around the city in the evening and fall in love with the ambiance of Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square.
Day 02: London Sightseeing
Begin the day with a delicious English breakfast at the Hotel and then set out on the marvelous sightseeing tour of London. Hop on to a cozy coach in Central London and begin the journey of the city. Relax while treating your eyes to the panoramic views of London. Take photos of Westminster Abbey, and admire the architectural brilliance of the Parliament Houses and Big Ben. Take a tour around Buckingham Palace and marvel at Nelson’s Column in Trafalgar Square. Attend the Changing of the guards’ ceremony at the Palace and visit St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London too. Late afternoon followed by sightseeing cruise on the River Thames.
Day 03: London – Edinburgh
Catch the afternoon flight to reach Edinburgh from London City. Edinburgh is the hilly and compact capital city of Scotland. On arrival, get transferred to the hotel followed by some relax time. Later, head out to board the fabulous hop-on-hop-off bus tour to explore the sophisticated Georgian New Town and the Old Town of the medieval era in Edinburgh. Take a tour of the Edinburgh Castle to check out the crown jewels of Scotland and then visit Holyrood Park to marvel at the towering peak, Arthur’s Seat. Explore the memorials and monuments of Calton Hill at the Park, the historic royal mile and much more.
Day 04: Isle of Skye
Have a delicious Scottish breakfast at the hotel and then set out on the three-day exploratory tour of the Isle of Skye and the Scottish Highlands. Drive through the Scottish Highlands and stop to admire the views of Loch Ness and Glencoe. Stay at Portree, hit the bars and pubs at night, and set out on the exploration tour. Pass by Linlithgow Palace, Stirling Town, Wallace Monument, and Doune Castle during the drive and finally enter the rugged landscape of the Scottish Highlands. Have lunch at Fort William and then drive past the Ben Nevis Mountain peak to the Great Glen. Stop at Eilean Donan Castle during the drive to the Isle of Skye.
Day 05: Scottish Highlands
After breakfast at the hotel, today drive to the North from Portree you can see or walk a section of the stunning Trotternish Ridge, a dramatic line of hills that culminates in the Old Man of Storr, the sea cliffs of Kilt Rock, and craggy rock formations of Quiraing. (weather permitting) Alternatively, Take a tour of the verdant estates of Glendale, visit Dunvegan Castle and go bird-watching and keep your eyes out for dolphins, whales, and sharks at Neist Point. Hit the swanky restaurants and pubs of Portree for an evening of dancing and revelry. Spend the night at the hotel in Portree.
Day 06: Edinburgh
Drive along the south through the Cuillin Hills to reach Edinburgh. Take in the magnificent views of the Loch Duich and probe into the mystery of the Loch Ness Monster. Pass by the famous whiskey distilleries of Dalwhinnie and take in the view of the Blair Castle too. Reach Edinburgh via Perth and spend the night at the Edinburgh Hotel. Evening free time to explore Edinburgh nightlife.
Day 07: Arrive Dublin
Catch the early morning flight to Dublin after breakfast at the hotel. The tour rep will greet you and ensure your safe transfer to the Hotel upon arrival. Complete the check-in formalities, take a little rest, and then set out for the excursion of Dublin. It’s a free day to explore Dublin city, you tour leader will accompany you to show some must see places in the city like the Temple Bar, the throbbing riverside neighborhood teeming with vibrant pubs of folk music and Irish cuisines, followed by the Guinness Storehouse to savor the world-famous Irish beer. Drink in the 360-degree views of the city from the top floor of the Guinness Storehouse while relishing a pint of the most exceptional Guinness wine. Evening free time to explore the nightlife.
Day 08: Northern Ireland
Head out for a guided tour of Belfast and Northern Ireland after a delectable Irish breakfast at the Hotel. Summon your courage to cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and admire the beauty of the natural formation of Giant’s Causeway at Belfast. Take a tour of the Titanic Museum. Ride the vintage black cab to tour the city and admire the murals at Skankill and Falls Neighborhoods and the Belfast Dock. Marvel at the headlands where the TV series Game Of Thrones was shot, and visit the charming town of Castle Bellingham during the return to Dublin.
Day 09: Cliffs of Moher
Explore the west coast of Ireland right after breakfast at the hotel. Make a trip to King John’s Castle at Limerick county. Visit the Norman castle of the 13th century. Drive along the road through the Old Atlantic Way to treat your eyes to the marvelous views of the Aran Islands, and the sun-soaked beaches of Galway Bay and Fanore. Drive to the picturesque Cliffs of Moher. Watch out for dolphins and whales at the Atlantic Coast from atop the Cliffs of Moher and roam across the beautiful landscapes of limestone at the Burren region. Stop for a traditional Irish lunch at Doolin Village.
Day 10: Depart Dublin
The grand tour England, Scotland, and Ireland Tour come to an end with breakfast at the Hotel. It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and the guide. Check out is usually by 11 am so book your return flight accordingly.
|London||02||London Hilton on Park Lane|
|Edinburgh||01||Destiny Scotland Distillers House|
|Portree||02||The Bosville Hotel|
|Edinburgh||01||Destiny Scotland Distillers House|
|Dublin||03||Dylan Hotel Dublin|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 09 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fee as per program
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– One way flight – London to Edinburgh
– One way flight – Edinburgh to Dublin
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.