The enigmatic natural wealth of the Himalayas has always been an attractive destination for wildlife lovers. To take you under the dense canopy of the great Himalayan natural parks and wildlife sanctuaries, Adventure Himalayas offer Himalayan wildlife tour to satisfy your crave to discover the unique!
Himalaya has always been a paradise for wildlife and adventure lovers. A tiger safari in India or a wildlife tour in India or an Indian adventure will not be complete without visiting Indian Himalayas. Many of the national parks of India are located in the Himalayas or in the foothills of Himalaya. It is a gem for India Wildlife Travel.
Himalaya Wildlife Travel includes some of the finest Indian National Parks known for Tiger sighting in India such as Rajaji National Park, Corbett National Park and Dudhwa National Park. Apart from Royal Bengal Tiger, the biggest wild animals found in these Indian Wildlife Sanctuaries are Indian Elephant, Leopard, Wild Cat, Spotted Deer, Sambhar, Monkeys, Langur, Fox, Jackals, Cheetals and hundered of bird species.
Day 01 Arrive Delhi
Arrive Delhi On arrival meet and assist at the airport transfer to hotel overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Delhi
After breakfast full day city tour of Delhi.
Delhi- India’s capital and a major gateway to the country. New Delhi also reflects the legacy the British left behind. The division between New & Old Delhi is the distinction between the capitals of the British & the Moghuls respectively. Tourist Attractions: Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India. Built by Shah Jahan, Chandni Chowk and Rajghat – the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi. The Lakshmi Narayan Temple or the Birla Temple as it is popularly known enshrines Lord Vishnu – the preserver of the Hindu Trinity. Witness the India Gate, the Presidents House & the Parliament, Qutab Minar – Qutubuddin Aibak laid the foundation of Qutab Minar, as a victory tower, in 1199 AD. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 03 Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Delhi 250 Kms / Approx 05 Hrs
After breakfast Drive towards Rishikesh enroute visit Haridwar .Later continue drive towards Rishikesh
Overnight stay in Rishikesh.
Haridwar: Legendary king Bhagirath is said to have brought the river Ganga from heaven to earth in order to provide salvation to his ancestors. It is also said that Haridwar has been sanctified by the presence of three Gods; Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. Lord Vishnu is said to have his foot print on the stone that is set in the upper wall of Har-Ki-Pauri where the Holy Ganga touches it all the times. Devout believers feel that they can go to heaven by getting their salvation after a dip in the sacred Ganga at Haridwar.
Sightseeing – Bharat Mata Temple, Shanti Kunj, Har-Ki-Pauri, Har-Ki-Pauri, Bhimgoda:.
Day 04 Rishikesh
After Breakfast full day city tour of Rishikesh. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Rishikesh is situated in the Uttarakhand state of India in Dehradun district. It is situated on the foothills of Himalayas & Ganga or Ganges river flows through it. In actual, this is the place where the Ganga ends its journey of Himalayan hills & comes out on the plains. It is surrounded with hills from three sides. It is a famous centre of pilgrimage & one of the holiest places for Hindus. Every year thousands of tourists & pilgrims visit this place from various parts of India & other countries. It is also called as the ‘Gateway to the Himalayas’. This is the place of origin of Yoga & is called as the ‘World Yoga capital’
Places of Interest: Lakshman Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Swarg Ashram Area.
Day 05 Rishikesh – Jim Corbett National Park 185 Kms / Approx 3 ½ Hrs
After breakfast drive towards Jim Corbett national park. On arrival, check in at the hotel. PM go for Jeep Safari in Corbett National Park. Overnight in hotel.
Jeep Safari in Corbett National Park: – The jeep safari allows the wildlife enthusiast to cover large distances in the jungle in a short span of time, allowing tourists, wildlife lovers and photographers to cover large tracts of park in a day. Open jeep roofs allow for a good 360 degrees view of the wild jungle around, while the vehicle also provides ample security to the animal watchers.
Day 06 Jim Corbett
After breakfast enjoy the jeep safari.
Corbett National park is known for its varied wildlife, and as the site for the launching of Project Tiger. Corbett National Park was one of the nine tiger reserves created at the launch of the Project Tiger in 1973. The original area of the Corbett National Park was 323.75 sq. km. to which 197.07 sq. km. was added later. In 1991, an area of 797.72 sq km was added as buffer area of the Corbett Tiger Reserve. It area includes kalagarh forest division and Ramnagar forest division Overnight in Corbett.
Day 07 Jim Corbett National Park – Delhi 252 Kms / Approx 4 ½ Hrs
After breakfast drive towards Delhi on arrival check in at the hotel. Evening free to walk along the nearby place. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 Delhi – Khajuraho
After breakfast transfer to airport to catch the flight for Khajuraho. On arrival meet and assist at the airport check in at the hotel. PM City tour of Khajuraho.
Khajuraho – The architectural style of the Khajuraho temples is very different from the temple prototype of that period. Each stands, instead of within the customary enclosure, on a high masonry platform. Combined with the upward direction of the structure, which is further accentuated by vertical projections, the total effect is one of grace and lightness, reminiscent of the Himalayan peaks.
Places of Interest: Hindu Temples Brahman, Vamana and Javari, Jain Temples, Kandariya Mahadev Temple, Lakshmana Temple. Overnight in Khajuraho.
Day 09 Khajuraho – Panna National Park 129 kms /Approx 3 Hrs
After breakfast drive towards Panna national park. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Evening free to enjoy Jeep safari. Overnight at the hotel.
Panna National Park is a national park located in Pann and Chhatarpur districts of Madhya Pradesh in India. It has an area of 542.67 km (209.53 sq mi). It was declared in 1994 as the twenty second Tiger reserve of India and the fifth in Madhya Pradesh, Panna was given the Award of Excellence in 2007 as the best maintained national park of India by the Ministry of Tourism of India. It is notable that by 2009, the entire tiger population had been eliminated by poaching with the collusion of forest department officials.
Day 10 Panna National Park
After breakfast enjoy jeep safari in Panna national Park. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 Panna National Park – Khajuraho – Delhi
After breakfast drive towards Khajuraho .On arrival drop at Khajuraho airport to catch the flight to Delhi. Upon arrival evening drive along local place,
Later transfer to Airport to catch the flight for home.
|Place||Night (s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Panna||02||Ken River Lodge|
– Welcome on arrival with fresh flower garland.
– 10 Nights hotel accommodation.
– Delhi – Kajuraho-Delhi Flight Ticket i Economy Class.
– Meal Plan – Half-board basis.
– Meal Plan – Full Board in Corbett and Panna.
– 02 National Park safaris in Corbett National Park and Panna National Park.
– Wildlife Naturalist during the visit of National park.
– All transfer sightseeing & excursion as per itinerary by Private AC Vehicle.
– Entrance fess to monument.
– Language speaking local guide where available. Otherwise English Speaking Guide during the sightseeing.
– All present Government taxes.
– Any International airfare
– Visa Fees ( If Any).
– Camera fee / Video fee.
– Any expense of personal nature like table drink, tips etc.
– Telephone Call / Fax
– Any donations / Driver Tips
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.