We will meet on arrival at the Victoria Falls airport/Livingstone Airp[ort, road transfer to Hwange National Park for a two and half days big 5 safari before returning to Victoria Falls for another three days of activities.
We will walk with you in the Vic Falls rainforest, take you on a sunset boat cruise on the Zambezi River, show you how to eat the mopani worm and take pictures while you do the bungee jumping, the gorge swing microlighting over the falls or the walking with the lions adventure.
Day 01: Arrival and transfer Hwange National Park.
Arrival and Transfer to Hwange National Park – Night Game Drive
Upon arrival at the Airport, you will be met by your guide/driver and transferred to Hwange Safari lodge – only two hours’ drive in tarred roads.
After check in, we will embark on a late afternoon game drive in the Hwange Safari Lodge estate which borders the Hwange national park – there are no fences between the main park and this estate. This is a three hours’ drive which extends well into the night and there are good chances of encountering the big cats
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Safari in the Hwange National Park
After breakfast your guide will pick you up for the full day safari in the Hwange National park using the Main Camp gate. Mineral water, soft drinks, picnic lunch and lots of refreshments will be provided and we use any one of the many viewing platforms that dot the park for lunch. We will be back at the lodge at around 16.00 hours.
The elephants of Hwange are world famous and the Park’s elephant population is one of the largest in the world. The park is home to over 65,000 elephants who in the dry season dominate all the water points in the afternoons. Other animals that can be seen in the park are lion, leopard, cheetah, rhino, buffalo, impala, kudu, sable, eland, waterbuck, zebra, giraffe, baboon, warthog and a lot more.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Safaris in the Hwange National Park
Hwange provides a safari experience to rival the great parks of East Africa – the Serengeti and Masai Mara – but without the crowds. You will have another fun-filled day in the park – now looking for your favorite animal or bird and even ignoring the other now common species. On a good day you may even return to the lodge earlier as you will have seen all there is to be seen.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 04: Road Transfer from Hwange NP to Victoria Falls
After Breakfast, transfer will be transferred to Victoria Falls (195KM) in air-conditioned vans – a 2 hour trip.
After check-in, we will head to the Victoria Falls, via the big baobab tree for the guided tour, The walk on this 2KM stretch lasts for about two hours and, nothing prepares the visitor for the heart-stopping experience, the sight, the sound, the smell and the humbling feeling that here is, without doubt, nature`s true masterpiece. Mineral water and return transfers are included.
We will pass by the Open Curio Markets for your souvenir shopping.
At 16.00 hours, you will be transferred to the jetty for the relaxing Zambezi River sun set cruise. Relax with a sun-downer and snacks as you gaze out onto the banks of the river. Have your camera ready to capture one of the amazing sunsets in Africa. This is a 2-hour boat trip includes all drinks, snacks and return transfers. Expect to be back at the hotel at about 19.00 hours.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 05: Free day
Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Transfer to the Airport
This will be your last day in Victoria Falls and Airport Transfer Times will depend on your flight times.
|Hotel / Camp
|Hwange National Park
|Miombo Safari Camp
|Victoria Falls Hotels
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 05 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– National Park Entrance Fees
– Light aircraft flight from Victoria Falls to Lake Kariba
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.