Make your trips in Armenia amazing and memorable.
If bus tours and moving from one sightseeing to another is not for you, we offer a real adventure jeep tour to the very heart of Armenian nature.
Armenia is filled with mystery, tradition and outdoor adventures in abundance. So if bus tours and moving from one sightseeing to another is not for you, we offer a real adventure jeep tour to the very heart of Armenian nature. Nature lovers will thrill at the diversity of wildlife in Armenia, where we provide once-in-a-lifetime memories of 4X4 tour. Breathtaking mountain peaks and deep gorges, ruins of churches and marvelous natural monuments, our high professional guide will introduce to you all these and much more.
Day 01: Arrival Yerevan
Pick up and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Yerevan-Garni-Geghard-Yerevan
Breakfast in the hotel. Drive to Geghard rock-cut monastery (UNESCO), then to Garni temple (1st cent.). After visits jeeping in Azat river canyon, see basalt symphony and at the end Azat reservoir with it’s beautiful banks. Drive back to Yerevan.
Day 03: Yerevan-Aparan -Trchkan-Stepanavan-Lori fortress-Hnevank-Dzoraget
Breakfast in the hotel. Start drive to North direction. At first, via Aparan to Trchkan waterfall, then to Stepanavan. Visit Lori berd, then continue via Hnevank to Dzoraget.
Day 04: Teghut- Village Acharkut-Kirants Monastery-Dilijan
Breakfast in the hotel. Start drive to village Teghut. Then continue to village Acharkut, and off-road to Kirants monastery, hidden in the forests. Drive to Dilijan.
Day 05: Sevan-Noratus-Selim-Hermon-Armaghan-Sevsar-Hermon
Breakfast in the hotel. Start drive via Sevan peninsula to Noratus (the biggest cemetary and khachkars of Armenia) and then via Selim pass continue to Hermon village. On the way we can manage to off-road up to Armaghan mountain (2928m), which is of volcanic origin and has crater lake on the top, then also off-road to Sevsar petroghpys (5-7000 b.c.).
Day 06: Gokhtanik-Her-Her village- St. Sion monastery-Tatev- Goris
Breakfast in the hotel. Start drive via Gokhtanik pass to Her-Her village, visit St. Sion monastery, then Her-Her beautiful reservoir, and to Tatev monastery. One of the most amazing places in Armenia. After Tatev, drive to Goris.
Day 07: Khndzoresk-Zorats Karer-Shaqi-Noravank-Yerevan
Breakfast in the hotel. Drive to cave-village Khndzoresk, then back to Yerevan, on the way visit Zorats Karer (one of the oldest observatories in the world), Shaqi waterfall, Noravank monastery located in a very beautiful canyon.
Day 08: Departure
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the airport.
|Yerevan||02||Radisson Blu Hotel, Yerevan|
|Dilijan||01||Best Western Plus Paradise Hotel Dilijan|
|Yerevan||01||Radisson Blu Hotel, Yerevan|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 07 Nights hotel accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide.
– Pick-up / drop off at Zvartnots airport
– Ticket to Garni temple
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by (4X4 Jeeps).
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.