Named after Goddess Kali, this river descends in the plains and runs into Saryu River and it is known as Sharda. Kali River is a torrential river, which is, because of its secluded location, counted among the best Mahaseer fishing spots in India. Kali River in Pancheshwar is an abode to renowned Mahaseer fishes and guarantees unsurpassed opportunities to the lovers of fishing. Enhancing the delight of fishing enthusiasts, the landscape formed by the river fascinates the tourists in no time.
Rivers and lakes of Uttarakhand are brimming with fishes and the game of angling is allowed in Ghat of Saryu River and Kali Rivers in Pancheshwar. Pancheshwar is located 33 kilometres from Lohaghat and forms the border with Nepal. The place is famous for the temple of Chaumu.
Day 1: Delhi – Pancheswar – Camp
On the first day of our tour we will depart from Delhi at 5 am and drive to Pancheswar, which is about 12 hrs journey by car. On reaching Pancheswar, you will be welcome by our local guides who will show you our campsite. Thereafter, enjoy dinner and an overnight stay in the camp.
Day 2: Camp
On the first day of our angling tour after breakfast in the camp, we will head to the meeting point of Kali and Saryu Rivers. Here, we will fish for Mahaseer, a big mouth golden fish closely related to European Bardel and Carp. At this particular location, the record Mahaseer taken is 80lbs. After enjoying angling here for a complete day, we will return back to the camp for dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Day 3: Camp
On the second day of our tour, we will start our day quite early and leave for an early morning fishing experience. Afterwards, we will return back to the camp and have morning breakfast before proceed to our next mission i.e. rafting in Surnia River. It is a small stream that is coming in India from Nepal and has a wonderful camp-site offering an amazing camping experience near the River with fresh water. Stay overnight at Surnia junction and have a lifetime rafting and camping experience.
Day 4: Camp
Today after a light breakfast in the morning, we will proceed for another interesting rafting experience. With the help of professional rafters, we will raft till Ladiya River’s confluence and pass throw many tough, easy and challenging paths. After completing the rafting, enjoy dinner followed by a relaxing overnight stay in the camp.
Day 5: Camp
In the morning after delicious breakfast serve at the camp, we will leave for rafting, which will cross Chuka rapids (Grade 3-45 depending on the water level) in first half and in next half, it will sail through Purnagiri Gorge. Today rafting journey will surely going to add on to your adventure passion and leave you with many lifetime memories. Take pleasure of an overnight stay in the camp.
Day 6: Camp – Delhi
On the last day of our, we will have our breakfast in the morning and thereafter, leave for Delhi, which is about 430 kms away from our set camp location. On reaching Delhi, we will leave you at your preferred location with a final goodbye note.
Special Note: The golden MAHSEER is an endangered species because of poisoning/bombing by wasted commercial in the river or out of control poaching of the river by the locals. Further, we don’t make any promise of catch. Although, catching a strong golden MAHSEER is an ultimate lifetime experience for every angler. Rest, we ensure that this tour can help you in witnessing the beautiful Flora and Fauna on the natural stretch of river will just be an enjoyment for the travellers.
|Hotels / Camps
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport / train stations.
– 05 nights hotel / Camps / lodge / Guest house accommodation.
– Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
– Drive from hotel / camp / guest house / lodge to fishing put in point.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private AC vehicle and driver.
– English speaking guide where necessary.
– National Park fees.
– Fishing Permits
– Ghilli fees
– All taxes.
– International / Domestic air tickets
– Visa fees (if any).
– Items of a personal nature, personal expenses.
– Travel Insurance.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.