Located in the northernmost part of India, Jammu and Kashmir is known for its pristine natural beauty and rich historical and cultural heritage. But there is much more to this exotic state than its lovely locations and breathtaking sights. Blessed with several streams crisscrossing the state and beautiful lakes, Jammu Kashmir is known as much for its trout fishing and angling. That’s why we bring an extensive collection of Jammu Kashmir fishing tour packages for all those who want to enjoy this leisure-filled rejuvenating activity.
The availability of both rainbow and brown trouts in large numbers rightly makes Jammu and Kashmir a fishing paradise. Our fishing tour packages in Jammu Kashmir cover most of the locations that are known for angling and fishing like Kokernag, Sukhnag, Verinag, Veshnusar and Gangbal lakes. We not only cover trip to these places but we also take care of your every need including the fishing permits issued by Jammu and Kashmir government.
Day 01 Home – Delhi – Srinagar (By Flight)
Meet on arrival at Srinagar Airport and transfer to Houseboat. In the afternoon you will do Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city which is often compared to Heaven, also you visit the floating vegetable gardens. There are lots of other interesting places around the Lake. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 02 Srinagar – Pahalgam
Morning drive to Pahalgam for Trout Fishing at Lidder Valley Pahalgam. Full day trout fishing. Overnight stay at hotel.
Lidder Valley is always a fisherman’s dream – pure mountain air, serene calmness and plenteously mountain water. The Lidder River supply water to the entire region of lush meadows and splendid clear lakes with a chain of streams and tributaries, all of which swarm with rainbow and brown trout. The best time for fishing in Kashmir is from April to September every year, and this region is the best spots recorded by locals, so we always know where to head to find the best fishing beets.
Day 03 Pahalgam Lower Lidder Valley
Full day trout fishing in lower Lidder valley (lower Wahdan, Batkut). Evening back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 Pahalgam – Srinagar
After Breakfast proceed for trout fishing in lower Lidder valley (lower Wahdan, Batkut). Late afternoon drive back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 05 Srinagar – Sonmarg
Morning after breakfast drive to Sonmarg. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 Sonmarg Trout Fishing – Sindh Valley
Morning leave for trout fishing in upper Sindh valley. Full day trout fishing. Overnight stay at Sonmarg (Tented Camp or Hotel).
Day 07 Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast proceed for trout fishing in lower Sindh valley. Late afternoon drive back to Srinagar. On arrival check-in at houseboat. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 08 Srinagar – Delhi Departure
After breakfast transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
|Places||Night (s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Pahalgam||02||Eden Resort & Spa|
|Sonamarg||02||Country Inn by Radisson|
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport / train stations.
– 06 nights hotel / Camps / lodge / Guest house accommodation.
– 01 nights Deluxe Houseboat in Srinagar .
– Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
– Drive from hotel / camp / guest house / lodge to fishing put in point.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private AC vehicle and driver.
– English speaking guide where necessary.
– National Park fees.
– Fishing Permits
– Ghilli fees
– All taxes.
– International air tickets
– Visa fees (if any).
– Items of a personal nature, personal expenses.
– Travel Insurance.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.