Amazing 7-day Kazakhstan tour offers you the most interesting tourist spots of Kazakhstan. You will see deep cultural and business life of modern Nur-Sultan (Astana) and Almaty and enjoy breathtaking view of Charyn canyon. Besides, the programme includes a day of recreation and excursions to the picturesque lake Issyk: you will discover a place where ‘golden Saka warrior’ was found that later became the symbol of Kazakhstan.
Day 01: Arrival in Almaty
Welcome on arrival you will be met and transferred to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Almaty
Your guide and driver will meet you at the hotel lobby to start the sightseeing tour in Almaty: visit Panfilov Park, Zenkov Cathedral, Central State Museum (closed on Tuesdays) and Republic Square. In the afternoon a short drive (25 km) will take you to Chimbulak. Here, visit the ski resort and ride the cable car to enjoy the amazing views of the snowy peaks of the Tian Shan Mountains. Our last stop of the day will be the Sunkar Falcon Farm (closed on Mondays), where you’ll enjoy a spectacular show with specially trained hawks – hunting with these magnificent birds is a distinguishing feature of the Kazakh way of life. Return to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Almaty – Charyn Canyon – Almaty
Your guide and driver will meet you at hotel lobby. Depart Almaty and drive to Charyn canyon (220km, 3-4h). Charyn Canyon in eastern Kazakhstan offers an unforgettable view of a winding gorge and jaw-dropping cliffs of various colours and shades. The canyon lies within Charyn National Park, which also boasts of the renowned Ash Tree Grove and Castle Valley, stretching nearly 3 kilometers in length and dotted with cliffs resembling towers. Despite a long way to go, the beauty of the Canyon makes you forget long hours of drive and this sight of nature in Kazakhstan will stay long in your memories. Arrive in Canyon. Have some time for picnic and rest. After that walk along canyon and enjoy its beautiful view. In the afternoon return to Almaty. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Almaty – Issyk lake – Almaty – Nur-Sultan
Your guide and driver will meet you at hotel lobby. Depart Almaty and drive to Issyk lake (64km, 1h). En route visit the main symbol of Kazakhstan the Tomb of the Golden Man. Continue drive to the lake. The road will go up to 1756m above sea level. Enjoy the view of the Natural Park and the Tian Shan mountains. Arrive at Issyk lake. Free time. In the afternoon return to Almaty. Transfer to the airport to take flight to Nur-Sultan. Meeting at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Nur-Sultan
Meet your guide at hotel lobby to start sightseeing in the capital of Kazakhstan. Visit “Old center” – Akmolinsk town of merchants. In the afternoon visit Millennium Axis line named by Kisho Kurokawa, chief architect and creator of Nur-Sultan general layout. Visit Opera building, numerous fountains on the Round Square. Continue to Nurzhol and Green Water boulevards with skyscrapers of exceptional architectural forms. At the top of Nur-Sultan – Bayterek monument, enjoy breath-taking panoramic view on the city. At the end of the tour, visit shopping and entertainment center Khan-Shatyr. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 06: Nur-Sultan – Alzhir – Nur-Sultan
In the morning, depart Nur-Sultan (Astana) and drive to memorial complex ALZHIR, located 40 km away from the city. Concentration camp was built in the middle of vast Kazakh steppe in 1938 and stopped functioning in 1953, the year Stalin died. For 15 years, just as much as 20,000 women were brought to the camp from different regions of USSR. In 2007, memorial complex was opened on the territory of the former camp ALZHIR to commemorate those who have fallen under Stalin repressions. Return to Nur-Sultan.
Visit Palace of Peace and Reconciliation, the Aquarium of the Entertainment Centre “Duman” – the first and the only in the CIS and Ethno-memorial complex “Atameken”. Free time. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Nur-Sultan – departure
Check-out from the hotel at noon. Free time until transfer to Nur-Sultan International Airport. Departure. End of the tour.
|Almaty||03||Holiday Inn Almaty|
|Nur-Sultan||03||Radisson Hotel, Astana|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 06 nights accommodation as per program
– Economy class tickets for flight Almaty– Nur-Sultan
– English speaking guide
– Meals: Breakfasts & Dinners
– All transfers sightseeing, excursion by A/c Vehicle.
– Entrance fee as per program
– All present government taxes
• International Flights.
• Personal Expenses.
• Camera / Video Camera Fees.
• Medical Aid.
• Travel Insurance.
• Accommodation in good hotels.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost. – Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.