Kiev and Lviv and see some of the major landmarks of both the cities. Start with Kiev, the Ukrainian capital city that is bisected by the Dnieper and known for its stunning, religious architecture as well as grand monuments. Upon arriving in the Ukrainian capital, we will pick you up and drive you to your accommodation, a carefully selected apartment in the centre of the city.
Start exploring the city on your own with the help of the booklet that we provide. See some of the major sites and interesting places in the city at your leisure before travelling to Lviv, an ancient city known for its deep cultural roots and stunning architecture that blends Eastern European styles with those of Central Europe.
Day 01: Arrival in Kiev
Upon arriving in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine, our representative will meet you and take you to your accommodation (a carefully chosen apartment) in the city centre. Familiarize yourself with the city guide that we provide. Check out our carefully selected favourite hotspots. You are free to explore the city on your own after that.
Day 02: Explore Kiev
You can visit the gorgeous, golden-domed church of Kiev Pechersk Lavra or browse the art galleries and handcraft stalls along Andriyivskyy Descent, home to yet another iconic church in the city. Spend your evening enjoying a concert or watching a performance by a world-renowned opera if you want to.
Day 03: Kiev – Lviv
We recommend that you take a cruise trip along the beautiful Dnieper River while enjoying excellent views of the Soviet-era Motherland Monument and the city skyline. Stroll through the colourful parks to the political center of Ukraine, Independence Square, where history continues to be made.
If you can find some time, you might as well relax in one of the many authentic cafes, restaurants or bars in the city. Take an overnight train to Lviv in a private, 2-bed compartment.
Day 04: Lviv
Arrive in the historic Lviv Train Station and take a shuttle to the city’s legendary Rynok Square. Check in at your centrally located accommodation. Familiarize yourself with the city guide that we provide. Check out our carefully selected favourite hotspots in the city. You are free to explore the city on your own after that.
Day 05: Lviv
Wake up early to catch local painters in action or see their work in the various art galleries scattered around the city. Hike up to the ruins of the Lviv High Castle for a 360-degree view of this majestic, 800-year-old town.
Day 06: Lviv – Kiev
Fill your belly in yet another cozy cafe, bakery or chocolate shop using our guide book. Immerse yourself in the vibes of this ancient city and then fill your ears at a Vivaldi organ concert.
Visit the countless museums scattered throughout the city. Meet and interact with locals over glasses of cherry wine and pack a bottle in your bag to take home before heading back to the gorgeous train station for your overnight journey back to Kiev in a private, 2-bed compartment.
Day 07: Kiev departure
Arrive in Kiev and prepare for your departure.
|City Holiday Resort & SPA
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 04 Nights accommodation
– 02 Overnight in train
– Train tickets Kiev – Lviv – Kiev
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fee as per program
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.