With plenty of coastline, lakes, ponds, rivers and other inland waterways, India is an ideal destination for all kinds of angling and fishing holidays. Over the last few decades, angling and fishing have emerged as famous adventure activities in India. Expanded over a distance more than 7500 km long, the clean and clear Indian coastline offers excellent opportunities to the anglers who are looking for places to fish all year round. The clean water of raging rivers and their tributaries provide a perfect angling and fishing places surrounded with abundant natural beauty.
Day 01: Arrival Bangalore
On arrival at Bangalore airport you will be welcomed by our representative & transferred to the hotel. On arrival check-in & day free for own activities. Overnight stay at Bangalore.
Day 02: Bangalore – Coorg
Morning after breakfast drive to Coorg covering a distance of 250 kms approx 5 hours. On arrival in Coorg you will be welcomed by your hosts. After lunch free time for relaxation. Dinner & Overnight stay at the Guest House.
Day 03 to Day 07: Coorg (Fishing At River Cauvery)
Fishing at Cauvery River Spend the next 5 days fishing At the 10 kilometres stretch of river Cauvery with your driver and a experienced local fishing guide. It is advisable to enjoying fishing 4 hours in the morning session and 4 hours in the afternoon session as the mid days are not that much worthy to catch the Mahseer.
Day 08: Coorg – Bheemeshwari
Morning at leisure, after breakfast, around 11:00 Hrs drive to Bheemeshwari, covering a distance of 150 kms approx 03 hrs drive. On arrival check-in at the fishing camp. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the fishing camp.
Day 09 to Day 11: Bheemeshwari (Angling At River Cauvery)
Day 09 & 10 full day fishing at River Cauvery with your experienced local fishing guide. Bheemeshwari is on the banks of the mighty Cauvery River. People come here for angling & as well as for bird watching and other wildlife. Anglers come here to fight with the mighty Mahseer fish. The region follows a “Catch and Release” policy. Many wild animals including elephants, wild boar, marsh crocodiles, fresh water turtles etc can be spot here at Basavanabetta which is a trekking spot near to this location.
Day 12: Bheemeshwari – Bangalore – Departure
Morning after breakfast pack your baggage & transfer back to Bangalore international Airport (100 kms / 02 hrs drive) to board the flight for your home country.
|Places||Night (s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Bangalore||01||ITC Windsor Palace|
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport / train stations.
– 11 nights hotel / Camps / lodge / Guest house accommodation.
– Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
– Drive from hotel / camp / guest house / lodge to fishing put in point.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private AC vehicle and driver.
– English speaking guide where necessary.
– National Park fees.
– Fishing Permits
– Ghilli fees
– All taxes.
– International / Domestic air tickets
– Visa fees (if any).
– Items of a personal nature, personal expenses.
– Travel Insurance.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.