Start in Moroni and end in Mayotte! With the Adventure tour Mayotte Grand Comore Adventure 6D/ 5N (Comfort), you have a 6 days tour package taking you through Moroni, Comoros and 4 other destinations in Comoros. Mayotte Grand Comore Adventure 6D/ 5N (Comfort) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 01: Arrival -Moroni
Upon arrival, you will pick up at the airport by our driver and transferred your accommodation. On the way, you will stop for a short city tour to visit the old town of Moremi. Enjoy the amazing sunset before heading to the hotel to check-in. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Southern Grande Comore
After breakfast drive to the fishing village of Iconic. Visit the ruins of the sultan palace built in the 18th century. Continue to Marabou Lake and visit a ylang-ylang and spice plantation. We will also visit a ylang-ylang distillery before driving back to Moroni. Here we will visit the national museum, the market and Medina with its beautiful narrow streets and colourful shops. Overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Northern Grande Comore
Full day tour of northern Grande Comore including visits to Mitsaniouli village, a ylang-ylang plantation, Lac Salé (salt lake) and Chomoni with its excellent beach. Overnight at Hotel
Day 04: Moroni – Mayotte
In and around Moroni, Mayotte
Today we fly to the last island on our tour, Mayotte, another overseas department of France. Transfer from the airport to the hotel and after check-in enjoy a tour of Mayotte. Visits include the old market and plantations of Ylang-Ylang and cloves. Continue to the island’s eastern beaches with a famous old baobab tree. Enjoy a picnic at the beach before returning to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 05: Mayotte Free day
Today you will have the entire day to yourself. Take time to explore the island and relax at the beach. Overnight at Hotel
Day 06: Mayotte. Depature
Today we will transfer you to the airport to catch your next flight. We wish you a safe flight back home.
|Moroni||03||Retaj Moroni Hotel|
|Mayotte||02||Hotel Le Rocher|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 05 Nights accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Domestic flight from Moroni to Mayott.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.